Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Gonna  be busy until Friday. Everyone, post the name of the boat you want to be on again, so I can make a proper list.

Praise the Sun

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
The dragons one!

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Devil's Secret.))

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Copy and paste form, accepted by Hectivela  Name: Maia Evelyn Nightcrest age:16 race: shapeshifter ShipBig Grinevils Secret side: neutral  personality: she is kind, sarcastic, is seriously good at combat, words and fighting in anyway. She is bright, bubbly, super funny, and she smiles alot. She is super claistraphobic, and is super smart with awesome kick but survival skills, she gets offended really easily but it is a blessing to have her as an ally.  Back story: as a little kid, she used to have a sister. But her parents were killed and she and her sis wer separated. She was made a pirate, evil, after that because if her amazing talents. Soon, she realized the the good pirates were doing good but she couldn't stand being ordered around so she became neutral, a win over. Weapon: Knoves are her forte but she is good at hand to hand combat and can use a bow bust isn't very good at it. ( dunno if this is a weapon but) She has amazing agility and speed. So quick, she can bare,y make friends on the way! She thinks all humanity is slow. Powers: she Can shapeshift, and use paralyzation looks: she always has a dazzling smile on, she has long dark hair that goes to her waist and blue eyes. She has a slim figure so that she can pursue others without being detected. She cannot stay still for 5 seconds ( figure of speech) and she really loves being social but is too fast to do it often NOBODY LIKES PERFECT CHARRIES!!!! I SHALL GIVE HER SOMETHING!!!: often, Maia will have an anger breakout because of her constant sassiness. She will tha sit and star into space without doing anything. As good as a corpse. So if someone can make her mad enough, she fall into that state.

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Dragons Dishonour for me please!

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright, added crews. If I missed you or got it wrong, please let me know soon so we can get started.

Praise the Sun

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Standing ready. However, Shadeslayer, looking at the list, you forgot Jomeimei. Her character, the form to be found on the previous page, is on the Devil's Secret.))

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
You forgot gupi1999

"I got lies to tell your children, When my smile pierces through your bones"
-Dance Gavin Dance, Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar

":PSiLlY" wrote:

You forgot gupi1999
Which boat does she go on?

Praise the Sun

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(Wait, wait, wait. I'm on Devil's Secret o_o)

M T D

"The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog." - Mark Twain

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Should 16 year olds date?

crazy

Having fun with weird things

CHECK EHT OUT NAO!!!!!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D