Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
The vampire's sword swung in a mighty arc through the air, before cutting deep through chitinious plates into insectoid flesh, killing the thing quickly and efficiently.

Only, that it was not his intended target.

Just as the vampire's blade sunk down to kill the leader, one of the two centipedes that served as her guard had thrown itself dutifully between her and the blade, sacrificing its own life to save its leader.

Said leader did not even turn around to face the vampire, but only kept staring intently at the fighting Helbrecht, while the other centipede now turned around to face the vampire, mandibles clacking together as it slithered between its queen and the vampire, raising itself up to challenge the latter as it shielded its leader.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
[It's fine, take all the time you need.]

Kairi, sick of the creature, swung her rope off into the direction of the sea, sending the creature flying into the water. It sank and sank, until it was no longer visible at the bottom of the ocean.

Taking heavy breaths, she stretched her tired arms out, and gasped at the sudden swarm of enemies heading for the captain.

You've got to be kidding me.

This time, Kairi grabbed a gun from a random sailor, who cursed at her, but she didn't hear it over the loud critters. She shot at them, the first gunshot frightening her, but she quickly caught on to it and fired, intent to kill.

Killing about two, she found it was difficult to pierce the hard shell of the centipedes, and took near ten bullets to do the trick. Aswell as, her gun was near empty. Kairi ran over to the broken ship, her side scratched at and causing her to wince. She searched through the broken boards, and, luckily, she found ammo!

Hurrying back, the young human reloaded the sword and shot yet again, finishing off one she had recently left.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash smirked in victory, full of pride. That is, until he wiped the bug blood off his face and took a real close look at what had happened.

He missed.

Instead of him hitting the leader, he hit another centipede that had decided to interfere.

He let out a extremely loud curse, which startled Kairi causing her bullets to go off range, and some other few sailors. "YOU //////// INSECT I'LL DESTROY YOU /////"

The centipede tore Ash's perfect skin, which made him wince slightly. It actually hurt him. Looking down, he growled and knocked it off it's feet, plunging his sword down into the soft belly. A squeal was heard as it died, and he looked back to where the leader was, but discovered the insect had led him further away during the fight.

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
The Ailenthing seemed t notice her because of her blue eyes. Quickly, she changed their color to become a dull red of an average crow. She sat around lazily, her eyes looked bored she swaked and looked as if she would fly away just like another crow next to her.

At the last moment, her eyes turned back to a strong electric blue as she dove at the remaining centipede, changing into an eagle, the first hunting bird tha came into her head. She missed slightly, only tearing off it's right antennae. She knew centipedes were afraid of birds, for they were their predators. What about giant centipedes? She lightbulbed. 

The eagle became giant in size, making the forest look puny. She knew the risks, she might not have much energy after this, but the alien thing was killing her Captain!! She dove again at the centipedes, picking it straight off the ground as if it weighed nothing more than a feather. The collasal shape of a giant Eagan soared over the sea and battle groud. Here eyesight was sharp but already, her senses were becoming fuzzy and her energy slowly sapping away with each wing beat. 

Helbrecht was still occupied with Kairi on his side, Maia noticed her energy draining and acted fast. She picked up at least a dozen and flung them out into the sea in which they drowned into she relized she didn't really have much strength left. Se flew over an immensely tall mountain and using the last ounce of her strength, heaved herself not a ledge she transformed to her original human form and passed out

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Kairi saw the giant eagle, her eyes wide. She was amazed. Watching the centipedes drown, she barely noticed the eagle at the last second, dropping and turning human.

She wanted to help Maia, but the captain still had his hands full. "SHOOT!" Kairi ordered to the guy she took the gun from, and spun him in the direction of the captain, turning on her heel and sprinting away after earning a harsh scowl.

Kairi coughed as she reached the mountaintop, and put her hands on her knees, catching her breath. Then, the human spotted Maia. "Maia!" She called, running over to where the passed out girl lay.

That must have been exhausting for her.. She thought, stopping and bending over to pick her up, stumbling. Maia wasn't heavy, and Kairi was fairly strong, so it wasn't too hard. But trying to run while carrying someone was a little difficult.

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
(What am I supposed to post? She passed out!)

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
[Well, you have to wait until she is awake. I had that same problem xD. She could wake up after the fight?]

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar

Katerina drew back before shooting forwards and striking at one of the centipedes her axes dancing of it's chitin, doing small amounts of damage to their legs but only scratching their chitin.

She drew backwards to avoid the counter attacks before knocking one of the centipedes back with a sweep from her massive tail.

She lunged, cornering her remaining enemy before battering it flat with blow after heavy blow.

She drew up to her full height, and then came crashing down axe first onto the creatures neck, the axe cutting into the soft space and removing the head.

It wriggled and she looked up to see the body flailing before it suddenly stopped an went still.

She turned towards her Captain and saw him being surrounded by centipedes.

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((sorry for bringing this so late, I promise I will be more active tomorrow.))

With the combined efforts of Maia, Kairi and Katerina, only twelve of the original thirty-six of the creatures remained, currently all swarming upon the captain, who seemed to be buried underneath the sheer combined weight of the creatures.

The leader of the insects meanwhile still only kept staring at the writhing pile of centipedes where Helbrecht had formerly stood.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
(Whistles....)

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Yes, yes, I know, let me think a bit...

Hmm, well, you could have Maia flashback a little, like I do it with Helbrecht occasionally *cough as often as I can get away with cough*, explain her past a bit, what turned her into the person she is today.

Of course, only if you want. I can only suggest that you have her wake up after the battle.))

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How do I upload a video?

Newbie!!!

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Chat

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

latest videos