Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm back! Very confused.....)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Kairi couldn't help it, upon hearing the voice of the creature, she had to look back.

And, there, was her captain, on his knees, covered in so much blood you could barely see the flesh or armor on the man.

For some reason, this made Kairi angry. Although she was too tired to know why, the rage gave her a burst of energy. Her eyebrows lowered, and as a centipede came to bite her, she threw her arm out and knocked it to it feet, grabbing her sword and stabbing the belly of it multiple times.

It was silent anger, and the hurt of her wounds made her even more frustrated. How dare they!

With that being thought, the human sliced a centipedes head off and it rolled to the floor. They'd need a healer. And soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ash had no choice but to stall her. In a little while, the sunlight would disappear and day would turn to dark.

Smirking, he brushed some hair back. "Well, you are no better than I. Why, what are you doing picking on some human? You are obviously too weak to go against someone with greater power."

Having that said, Ash unsheathed his scythe and twirled it in his hands. If he could land atleast two blows on her with this thing, she was sure done for.

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Understandable, Gupi, I will explain the previous happenings to you in my next post; but until then, please tell me what the last thing is that you remember, while I am typing said next post.))

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(A destroyed ship and arrival on an island)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar

((Well, since then, technically not that much happened, we kinda got delayed by the current battle.

As it is, the island is pretty much overgrown with jungle, in the middle a rather peculiar tower-like-construct made of numerous wrecked ships.

At this very moment, we are under attack by a horde of centipedes, quite a number of NPC-pirates are dead, Johnny got his arm broken, Maia overstepped her power-limit and went unconscious, and Helbrecht is currently on the verge of bleedng out due to having tanked dozens of centipedes and the leader simultaneousely.

His medallion was also cut off.

Ash is locked in battle with the leader/queen of the centipedes, who was called a 'Slaaneshi-Worshipper' by Helbrecht. That will totally not come up as a plot-point later on.

Kairi and Katerina are fighting the remaining centipedes which are still trying to tear into Helbrecht. Many thanks for the help.

For most of the current details, I suggest you read the previous page.

Now, I am trying to wrack my brain for the next post, rest assured that if I do not post today, I will definitely post tomorrow as soon as I can.))

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
In answer to the vampire's words, the leader simply stared at him for but a moment "You think that this-" she struck her sword again at the knight, who stayed completely unresponsive "- thing is a human being? It seeks to be around as human as I already am, a futile task, for how could it, a flawed thing, even remotely hope to be as perfect as I?"

Using her telepathic link, she called forth the remaining 4 centipedes from the incapacitated knight, the beasts heeding her call to immediately strive towards the vampire, mandibles clicking and emitting hissing sounds.

"You speak of greater power, little vampire, yet I see you cowering in fear of something as pedestrian as the sunlight, just like the rest of your miserable species. You, all of you, are inferior! You started as inferior humans, before having to be changed! Once weak, always weak, once inferior, always inferior! You can not compete against someone like me, I, who was made perfect from the start!

Face staying an emotionless mask, facetted eyes focused, she jumped directly towards the vampire in a lightening-quick movement, blade aiming at his neck, an executioner's movement of one who could already taste victory.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
Helbrecht...

The medallion, cut from its chains holding it in place, landed in the bloodsoaked sand...

I'm scared...

Do not..." the massive knight croaked, voice but a weak whisper, vision dim, a bloody haze, limbs feeling like lead "... be..."

I don't want to be alone...

"You... are not..."

You will just be taken away, or I will be disposed of, like all the others...

"You... will not be alone..."

Helbrecht's hand dug itself into the sand, blindly searching-

"Helbrecht... is here..."

- until finally, his plated hand  grabbed hold of the dirtied metal, the cheap brass of the medallion-

"Helbrecht... is strong..."

You aren't strong enough! No matter what happens...

"Helbrecht..." the hand closed itself into a fist around the metal, still careful not to damage the trinket, as he used the fist as support, his helmeted head rising, looking at the Slaaneshi worshipper "Helbrecht is the strongest!"

Bit by bit, blood flowing down his wounded form in crimson rivulets, the dark knight slowly rose-

"As long... as you are... with Helbrecht..." the red of his visor, despite all the wounds he had sustained and all the blood he had lost, shone a red brighter than even before the battle "... you- will always, always be safe..."

"You... will never be alone... you... need not be scared..."

His plated, torn fists, saturated with his own lifefluid, one holding the medallion, rose just as his body did "Anything... that scares you... will be crushed!"

Gaze set unwaveringly at the Slaaneshi worshipper, the massive knight slowly began to walk, barely could he manage a slow limp- but he was moving.

"Anything... that tries to take you... will only find... itself... standing, against, Helbrecht..."

A trail of blood was left in his slow wake.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Kairi looked suprised as the bugs left, and her anger vanished.

Then, she noticed the captain, he was up, and whispering something. What is he saying...

Wincing from the pain in her wounds, she checked them. It didn't seem the bugs had venom. "First a Kraken, and now some freak of a lady with giant bugs..." The girl whispered, squinting.

She looked back at Katerina, and then at the captain again. When she realized his words, she had no idea who or what he was talking about. But that didn't bother her. Kairi wanted to collapse, but she would stay awake and, after all this was over, well, she wasn't sure what would happen. She just hoped for the best.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The vampire narrowed his eyes. "And how are you so perfect? You lead insects. Ha, you will never be as perfect as I." Ash finished, striking a centipede easily. It died right away. After that, he finished them all off, so the insects who had caused so much pain were gone.

"You, ruler of bugs, think too much of your weak self. There you stand, acting all great and powerful, when," Ash took a slight step closer. "Really, you only hope you could be. You disgust me, rotting filth. Now, are you going to stand there and do nothing but have your 'minions' fight, or PROVE you're as powerful as you think you are, and fight me!"

Then, Ash was suprised as she leapt forward, blade going for his neck.

If he wasn't a vampire he would have been too slow to get away quick enough. The blade          barely sliced his neck as he flinched away, swinging his scythe.

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Can Maia come back to reality?

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Aye, you can have Maia return to the state of consciousness, however she would be SEVERELY weakened, and will only fully recover in a matter of hours or even days of rest.))

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

New chat window

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Mods vs users!

Katy Perry Roar

latest videos