Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
((XD I know that! Dude, she just turned not a ginormous flying killing machine, of course she's weakened! )) 

Maia opened her eyes. She groaned immediately feeling a sharp flash of pain overcome her shoulder blades. She was in the boat wreckage. She rubbed her forehead and tried to remeber what happened. She remembered something about a bird? The memory came flooding back to her. She groaned. How could she have been so stupid? She just left the battle! Unconcious!! 

She slowly stumbled out of the wreckage and into the light. She sheilded her eyes from the suns harmful rays. She looked toward the battleground expecting action still going on throughout the blood-stained terrain. Instead she saw bodies of both dead centipedes and pirates. She slowly made her way n the shadows. She may have been weak but she wasn't stupid. There might have been some kind of creature hiding.

Maia stifled a gasp as she saw what was going on beneath the cover of shadows and jungle leaves.  The Captain was on his knees, drenched with blood. He slowly got up. She cursed herself for not being there for him. She held back tears. Perhaps she should wait. Perhaps they didn't need her. Perhaps the could manage. No. She gulped down the lump in her throat. She was swaying on her feet! How could she help? She slowly smiled. She had been taught one thing. Strength must bow t Wisdom. 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Ah, sorry sorry sorry, I am typing....))

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar

"A fool you are, for bugs, insects, are nature's, yes, evolution's perfection! Aeons old we are, and never did we change, for our forms were, and yet are this very day, perfect!"

The leader ducked under the incoming scythe, swept to the side faster than a human eye could have perceived, before attacking with a barrage of slices, all aimed at vital organs in the upper torso, seeking to tear through the vampire's defenses quickly.

"Millions of years ago, gargantuan reptiles lorded over the earth, stronger and more terrifying than you can imagine in your worst nightmares! A cosmic plaything wiped them out in mere hours in an event that we survived, as always, unchanged!"

And indeed, her sheer speed would overpower even the vampire, whose scythe was not suited for such close-quartered combat, as the leader fought herself closer and closer, keeping on attacking with ever-increasing speed, until she was finally poised to strike for the vampire's neck.

One might have seen a triumphant grin glittering in those facetted eyes of hers as she rose her blade, striking down-

"HELBRECHT IS THE STRONGEST!"

Only to have her quickly move to the side as she noticed a plated fist aiming directly for her head.

Another fist was evaded, but the mortal strike she had aimed at the vampire was equally lost, making her hiss in angered denial "How are you not dead?"

The knight merely stayed silent as he pursued her, though his movements remained obviousely sluggish-

The vampire would have been able to notice that the Slaaneshi worshipper was, despite her superficially calm composure, quite unbalanced. She was shocked. The opportunity to strike and wound her was now.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
[Looked up what Slaaneshi was. My God.]

Yes, the strange lady managed to hit Ash. And his eyes widened. It hurt.

"Why I oughtta-" But he saw the tall man once again, and even though he raised a suspicious eyebrow, he was thankful for the lifesaving.

Then, all at once, Ash knew what he had to do.

Without saying a word, the vampire whipped his scythe onto the neck of the leader, slicing right into it as she was suprised and shaken.

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Just to make this sure, I will never touch in any sort of detail on the subject of Slaanesh's carnal activities, but will only portray them as I did here: perfection- and excitement-seekers, which allows for many, many interesting angles, if you think about it.

I will take up posting tomorrow again as it is 5:26 AM here, good night.))

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar

Even while the vampire's scythe was slicing into his target's equivalent of a neck, her unreal speed had her turn away, attempt to sweep to the side, the movement perfect, graceful even as half her throat was sliced open in the half of a second it took her to escape certain death.

"You..." she hissed, yellow lifefluid flowing from her torn neck, staining her cloth as she stared at the vampire "... you dare?!"

Without care, Helbrecht set forth, every movement slow and hard to fulfill, though his fists remained raised.

"You will die..." With a dry glare, the leader again swept to the side, positioning herself in such a way as to put the dark knight between herself and the scythe-wielding vampire, as she raised her blade and leapt at the knight again, ducking under the incoming punch mid-run as she again let lose a merciless barrage of slices onto the knight, seeking to finish him off quickly before turning her attention back to the vampire.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar

Kairi could only stare, mouth open, at the lady who was now viciously slashing at her already wounded captain.

"How.. How could she.. Kill.. This... This shouldn't have.. Happened..." Her voice was a whisper, pained.

The sword young Kairi had been holding fell out of her loosened grip and hit the cold sand silently, and her eyes lowered to the ground.

How could she...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash stepped back, and narrowed his eyes at the lady as she tried to kill the tall guy. He wasn't going to interfere, not now.

"Last seconds to live..." He whispered, counting down.

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia life's her arms, beaneath them was sill sheathed, Dectorium. She smiled wickedly and put her arms down, unseating Dectorium. She glanced a the scene going on......how could she help? ( waiting for the right timing,,.....)

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((hmm, seems we have a small communication's problem here. Helbrecht is not entirely dead yet, the leader is still just in the process of finishing him off, which she will, unless one of you quickly steps in.))

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

How much battery has you got right now?

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos