Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Finally, Kairi, breathing heavily and wincing, glanced slowly across the dead bodies and chaos to see.. The captain was alive. Barely, but alive.

Eyes widening, she was the first to walk towards him, stumbling slightly.

".. Captain..?" The human asked from behind, her voice low as she was trying not to disturb him. Glancing back uneasily at Maia, she sheathed her sword and turned back to face him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ash flinched when Maia had stabbed the leader, and watched in awe at the blade.

Finally, it was over.

Walking onto the beach, since the light was faded, he glanced down at the almost dead man. Shocking how he's still alive.. He can't be human..

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
"I am..." the knight rumbled, gaze set unwaveringly on the golden trinket in his huge hand, the small thing contrasting with the dark plates that made up his armor "... I am Helbrecht..."

But... that's not...

"I am Helbrecht!" the repeated, stubbornly, frame remaining without a flinch.

But why...

"I chose... thus, thus I am..."

But that's not your name...

"I AM HELBRECHT!" he growled, breathing heavily.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Ah, christmas. I will have no time today, and I doubt many of you will either, thus, I shall wish you only the best of celebrations and promise to take things up again tomorrow. A good day to all of you, merry christmas.))

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
[Indeed, I will not have much time. Happy Holidays.]

Kairi stared at him weirdly what is he doing...

Suddenly, his outburst made her flinch.

She moved infront of him, and knelt by him, motioning for Maia to come over and help  treat his wounds. Luckily, Kairi carried a roll of fabric just incase to stop the blood incase she ever got hurt.

"Just breathe.." She mumbled, voice shaky while she took out the roll.

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Back, ready to take this back up if you are all still interested and have time.))

Helbrecht did not register Kairi's approach.

###### My eyes are on him..." the knight whispered, gaze set on the medallion, but in truth, he was staring directly through it.

"My armor covers him..."

"My hatred fills him..."

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia recovered from her massive breakout. She ignored stares from others but responded good-naturely to Kairi's wave. She crouched beside Kairi staring gently at the massive knight who appeared to be looking awkwardly at he medallion he usually wore on his chest plate. His eyes were focused on it, as if he was trying to see through the roughly carved designs. 

Maia strained to hear the faint words he was saying. It was hard to make them out. She caught bits here and there but was unable to figure out what they ment. She looked at Kairi for support

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar

[Alright, I can post now.]

Kairi sighed in relief when Maia came over, and followed her gaze to the medallion. He was just.. Staring at it.

She was silent for a few moments, her eyes closed as if she was thinking.

"He must be... Talking.. About somebody. He.. Is in such terrible condition, I doubt the captain even notices us. Do you have any medical supplies on you?" The human asked, opening her eyes and wrapping up one of the wounds on his arm carefully.

Kairi's eyes would flash to his medallion once in awhile, the scene puzzling. Why would he admire it so? What memories, or achievements, did this piece hold? The thought confused her, and she wanted to know, but there was no time for question.

We have to save him now.. Or he'll die.. Thought Kairi as she finished one of the wounds on his arms and tore off another piece of the fabric to begin tending to another.

"Hold on.." She whispered under her breath, her hands working carefully and quickly.

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
((Sorry, sick at moment. Can't post much. I'll post when I can, you guys can go on without me, hate to be holding you up.))

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia didn't reply fr a minute, she was transfixed by his constant mumbling...talking. She opened her mouth to speak but closed it again. She came to her senses soon and began t search her pack for any medical supplies. The young female shapeshifter cursed and dug deeper into the bag. She cracked a small smile and pulled out a wad of bandages and antibiotic paste.

Her slight outburst faded quickly, the air quickly becoming grim again. She didn't smile but she answered quietly, " I don't think so either. He is in his own world. I think he is looking at the medallion for a reason....or looking through it. " she squinted. Through the headpiece, Maia could faintly see the look in his eyes, he wasn't looking at the medallion, he was looking through it. 

Maia flinched away, the look in the dying knight's eyes was something she could not bear. She stepped away one step, breathing hard. She gulped down the lump in her throat and sighed. The other pirates were staring at them. Usually, Maia would be happy for so much attention, but now she felt no emotion.

She turned her head slightly to the panicking human, " have you ever wondered what was in that odd trinket of his?" Maia asked weirdly, she eyed the little golden object uneasily.  

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Kairi didn't notice when Maia pulled out the medical products, or the pirates staring at them. She finished up the wrapping and glanced at the girl helping her.

Smiling slightly at the stuff she brought out, Kairi once again fell back into the dark mood. This was no time for that.

Blowing stray hair out of her face, she turned to look at Maia.

"Oh, the medal.." The human said once again, she had just been thinking of that. Fully turning to Maia, she stopped and said. "I don't believe there is anything inside of it, it might just be.. A reminder."

"Help me wrap these wounds please, or the captain may bleed out." Said Kairi, tearing yet another piece of fabric off.

Aww1
Aww

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Ferguson

Ferguson

Favorite Cold Drink?

Ferguson

Ferguson

latest videos