Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia nodded and stepped forward, crouching beside the bleeding knight. Helbrecht was mumbling, definitely. She sighed took the bandages in her hands. ( I'll post more when I can, sorry for being sick :P)

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-draw what makes your brain do happy emote
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry for not being on, my mother decided to remove my internet everytime I tried to get onto kidzworld -.- )
(How can I come in?)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar

((Alright, first my apologies for not having posted for the past two days, I had wanted to but kept getting delayed. Gupi, as it stands, your character would have either participated in a battle of pirates against monstrousely huge centipedes, or she would have hidden herself and only comes out now, that the battle is over.

We are on a sandy beach, blood soaks the sand, the cries of the wounded/dying fill the air, and it is a nice, quaint summer-day with just a bit of a breeze. You know, our usual day.

Johnny got his arm broken, though he is currently being taken care of by the rest of the pirates, while Helbrecht got battered quite worse, and is currently standing on the edge between death and life.))

The dark knight remained mostly motionless, gaze affixed on the medallion, though, if one had listened near him, one would have heard the distinct sound of ragged breathing, showing that he was, indeed, alive.

The closer inspection would have also allowed one to see the exposed skin, where parts of his armor had been torn off completely.

His flesh was a pallid white on coloration, the kind one received from having not stood in the sun for decades. But what would have been much more glaring to the ordinary viewer, would have been the simply unnatural, grotesque amount of muscle-tissue rippling underneath the skin.

Though his face still remained hidden, it would have been easy to call him a monster.

Another thing of note, though one that would not have been immediately obvious, only if one had watched the damage of his armor for some time in stillness, his armor itself.

It was growing back.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay thank you)

Carduus wrapped torn up bits of shirt around a pirates wounds, he glared at her like she was going to eat him but she ignored him. She was pondering whether certain seaweeds had the same healing ability on humans and her kind. Finishing it up she turned to another guy and proceeded to help him.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
[Wow, I'm really dumb. I completely forgot about this rp because nobody was posting and I didn't see it on my list. Alright, really sorry, and Traveler you're excused.]

Kairi applied another bandage, feeling something bit her. She flicked a mosquito off her bare arm and turned back to the captain.

In the stillness of the night, his breathing was heard to her. Starting to wrap another wound, she noticed that before she was going to wrap it, it was just flesh, and now.. Something was partly covering it.

It was like his armor was growing back.

Shocked, she stared at it, and tried ignoring it, tearing off another. Kairi had no idea what this sorcery was, but all she could focus on was the way that it slowly grew. Blinking, she took a bandage and carefully wrapped it around one of his worst wounds. Just a few more and they'd be done.

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia stopped her, putting her hair in front of Kairis. The surge of pain returned to her shoulder blades and ony then was she aware of the blood underneath them. She looked closely a the plated armor covering the knights body. It was slowly closing itself off, like clay being molded together. Maia touched it gently, it still felt like normal armor, no enchantments ( sorry, Minecraft mode ) 

She removed her arm from over Kari's and inspected his state. He looked like a madman. Helbrect was still absentminded. She sighed. 

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Maia stopped her, putting her hair in front of Kairis. The surge of pain returned to her shoulder blades and ony then was she aware of the blood underneath them. She looked closely a the plated armor covering the knights body. It was slowly closing itself off, like clay being molded together. Maia touched it gently, it still felt like normal armor, no enchantments ( sorry, Minecraft mode ) 

She removed her arm from over Kari's and inspected his state. He looked like a madman. Helbrect was still absentminded. She sighed. 

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Frown MISS DIS ROLEPLAY LIKE CRAZY!!!

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Haha. Bump. smile 

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
(As the original creator of this RP (if some of you didn't know), I will be restarting this RP. Would someone like to be the co-owner? And it'll be up in an hour or so.)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

how much time it takes you to get ready

how much time it takes you to get ready

We the Kidz

What's ur best colour

this forum is about rocks

this forum is about rocks

latest videos