Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol, it's funny how in another role-play everyone wanted to catch my character, and here you guys want to, too. xD)

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca griped Pete tight "dont drop me" she pleaded and nodded "but i just wanted to catch up with them...to see who was watching us" she said realizing they were already back at camp and looked around waiting for Pete to put her down Damien sighed "Skyler just lay down okay?" he said laying her back down in the cave giving her an challange me look

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
He lowered them down and let her go "the forest is still crawling with agents... It's not safe." he folded his spider legs and put his jacket over them Juniper pulled her wings out and concentrated hard, they began to flutter and she was barely lifted off the ground. She wheezed and dropped. "Grr"

:x

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
The twins finally stopped when they reached an orchid that was next to a large river. The orchid was full of different fruits, which made them smile a little. Lillian began picking cherries and strawberries, while Christopher picked apples and pomegranate.  Once they finished picking, they sat down by the river, and Christopher grabbed a wet stone from the back, and smashed his fist into it, pieces flying everywhere. He rinsed the stone off in the river, and placed the fruit inside of it.

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Pete skidded down the mountain side calling up "im gonna get us some breakfast! We already have had an eventful morning!" he began to walk towards the lake Juniper continued to try to fly

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar

"sparxitup123" wrote:

Pete skidded down the mountain side calling up "im gonna get us some breakfast! We already have had an eventful morning!" he began to walk towards the lake Juniper continued to try to fly

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca sighed and sat in the corner staring in the direction the twins went hhhmmmm.....i wonder what they were doing...probaly agents watching us....no they couldnt be..they kinda looked shadowy...but we were in the shade...in a dark tree....i dont think their on our side though because they wouldnt have run away Ereca sighed letting her thoughts run Damien looked at Skyler then checked her wound brushing some hair out of her face he smiled weakly "your going to be okay...but just lay down for a little while like Ereca said" he told her

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
The twins had barely finished eating and drinking when they heard someone close by. They immediately transformed into their shadows and ran off, climbing up another cliff wall. Their specially long nails kept digging in the rocks until they finally reached the top, and ran once again, their shadows nothing but an invisible blur.

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
"No! I was laying down all night I wanna do something!" Skyler argued, and got up off the ground. She walked out of the cave angrily, her tail swishing. Shad watched Juniper trying to fly, and went over. "Hey. Let's practice another time you'll waste our enegy.

Aww1
Aww

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien sighed well if she keeps doing that she'll never get better....it will only get worse he thought looking at Ereca "you think you could tell her she needs to rest" he asked Ereca hoping she'd do something Ereca came back to the world "uh...okay..i think i have an idea..but im not sure it's going to work....but i'll try " she sighed walking out following Skyler

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

Books for 11-12 year olds.

Funniest Joke Contest

Who's your favourite Author?

What book are you currently reading?

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

latest videos