Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

(Where are you guys right now? o.o)
(In the forest of Darkwood, Skyler and Damien are at a random tree and Juniper, Ereca, Shad and Pete are in a clearing, being approached by the police.)

Aww1
Aww

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She obeyed an hid Behind shad. Pete looked at the police, keeping his mouth shut to hide his fangs.

:x

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Breathing quickly, I climbed up the tallest tree I found, hiding in between the branches. Closing my eyes, I became a shadow, disappearing into the night. 

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien quickly let her go "oh...uh....look im sorry...i didnt know.....you want to go uh find the others?" he asked her Ereca stiffened not looking at them she closed her eyes then quickly opened them looking at them (srry it's so short)

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Shad glared at the police, thanking God they were not the ones from his town. He folded his arms across his chest and acted like he didn't care. Skyler nodded, still a little afraid. She saw the scratch marks she had made on his chest. "Me... Too.." Me too. Really? She thought, and started walking, her tail swishing.

Aww1
Aww

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hey, Never, I know I'm kind of ignoring you and sorry, so I could make another guy for you.)

Aww1
Aww

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar

"KayKayZ" wrote:

(Hey, Never, I know I'm kind of ignoring you and sorry, so I could make another guy for you.)
(Another guy for me? xP)

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

"KayKayZ" wrote:

(Another guy for me? xP)
(Yeah I've done it before. He's going to be a squirrel lol.)

Aww1
Aww

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"what are you kids doing out here?" one of the policemen asked Ereca looked at them "th-this is our hangout spot we come here every night to meet up whats the matter officers?" Ereca suprised herself her voice was calm but inside she was terrified "nothing.go home" the policeman said Damien started walking looking behind to see if she was following

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jacob "Jake" Smith Age: 17 Half Breed: Eagle Looks: Wearing: Whatever is in the picture xD Personality: Weird, Kind Of A Psychopath Power: He can control Earth like rocks and stuff. Weapon(s): He has a scythe Bio: Jacob is very weird because when he was born he kind of hit his head. He had to leave his parents because of scientists discovering his secret and he's new to Darkwood. Other: Skyler followed Damien, looking down. Suddenly, a bear ran across their path. "Watchout!" She shouted, as she rolled out of the way in time.

Aww1
Aww

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

FAV SUBJECTS

FAV SUBJECTS

Screamo Rock Bands

latest videos