Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar

"KayKayZ" wrote:

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

"KayKayZ" wrote:

(Hey, Never, I know I'm kind of ignoring you and sorry, so I could make another guy for you.)
(Another guy for me? xP)
(Yeah I've done it before. He's going to be a squirrel lol.)
(Awe, I wanted him to be an eagle or something. :ε Anyways, I've posted Lillian's appearance, I just need Christopher's.)

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
They saw juniper, and just as they were about to say something Pete stepped in front of her "good day officers" he said through gritted teeth. The police grumbled an walked away.

:x

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilian and Christopher hid in the shadows, as shadows themselves, as they watched the battle between the humans and the half breeds. "How pathetic," Lilian whispered and shook her head in disgrace. "I agree," Answered her brother Christopher. 

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Shad looked around. "Really? There's only four of us? Wow, we really are going extinct." He mumbled, scanning the area. He looked back at Juniper. "You okay?" He asked, running his finger along the tip of his blade. (Oh and I changed him into an eagle.) Jake flew over the forest, flapping his wings. He grinned as he landed, folding his wings back in. "Where am I?" He said, looking around and still grinning.

Aww1
Aww

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca shook her head "no,.....i think there are more of us there has to be.......but i agree when you say we're going extinct" she looked around again her tail appearing out of her dress and her ears out of her hair Damien looked and saw the others he looked at Skyler "there's others" he said pointing at Ereca's tail he walked foward and looked at the others "uh hi" his wings became blacker

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Shad looked at the new arrivals and crossed his arms "Okay, 6." He said, looking back at Juniper, then around. Hmm I believe there's more than just this. He thought, staring at the sky. Skyler walked behind Damien, biting her lip. "Hell..o..." She said, quietly, and examined everyone. So it seems there was a bat, a wolf, a butterfly and a snake.

Aww1
Aww

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
"Do you think they have spotted us? It is impossible," Lilian whispered to Christopher, and he shook his head.  "It's impossible, we're blended. But just in case, shall we become one?" Christopher took a glance at his twin sister and she nodded. They held each other's hands and began to sing a song that made them become one. 

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca looked at Damien and Skyler "i knew there were more" she mumbled she turned and faced them then looked around at the others "okay does anyone know whats happening were being hunted..what's going on?" Damien looked at Ereca "well we dont know....i was being shot at....then went into the trees...then she attacked me" he said motioning to Skyler "but anyways...im Damien" he took a step foward

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
(Wait, are you guys trying to spot my characters? xD)

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay I got a pic of Jake on Page 6 ^ ^) Skyler looked around hoping there were no more police. Suddenly, there was a sharp pain in her arm. "Agh!" She cried out, and sure enough, there was a dart in her arm. "They.. found us!" She said, then passed out. Jake flew over ahead and heard singing. He flew lower and saw twins in a tree. Wow that chick is smoking He thought, Jake, you're an idiot. His other mind said, and he continued to mentally argue with himself until he hit a tree. (Gtg, guys please keep this on hold ^ ^)

Aww1
Aww

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A thrilling ride to WIN big!

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Ben C and Martin?

HOW TO KNOW IF A GIRL LIKES YOU(PART ONE)

How do you post?

latest videos