Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

(Wait, are you guys trying to spot my characters? xD)
(yes and no)

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She clenched onto the back of shad's shirt "I'm ok yes..." Pete looked at the new arrivals cautiously

:x

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar

"KayKayZ" wrote:

(Okay I got a pic of Jake on Page 6 ^ ^) Skyler looked around hoping there were no more police. Suddenly, there was a sharp pain in her arm. "Agh!" She cried out, and sure enough, there was a dart in her arm. "They.. found us!" She said, then passed out. Jake flew over ahead and heard singing. He flew lower and saw twins in a tree. Wow that chick is smoking He thought, Jake, you're an idiot. His other mind said, and he continued to mentally argue with himself until he hit a tree. (Gtg, guys please keep this on hold ^ ^)
(My characters are in their shadow form at the moment, which means you cannot see them since it's dark. You can see the leaves rustle, but it could be a breeze. ;3)

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol hey guys.)

Aww1
Aww

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(yay your back on!!!!) Damien caught Skyler and took off running "come on!!" darts wizzed past him he looked back quickly to see if the other's followed Ereca looked around and started running a darts got her in the neck and arm "no!" her vision went grey then black

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(Aw, thanks ^ ^) Skyler only saw black, but she could feel she was being lifted and carried. She tried to come out of unconsciousness, and started seeing visions of her past. She started struggling while she was passed out. Shad looked back at Juniper, and started to deflect darts. "Get behind me!" He yelled to her, using a shadow barrier. So what, they already knew. He saw Ereca passed out and handed her to Pete, still deflecting darts. (Okay let me redo that Never XD.) Jake heard singing, and stared at where it was coming from. Unusual rustling, but nothing else. What the? He thought, still staring at the spot.

Aww1
Aww

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Darts were being shot at Damien he blocked them with his wings i have to help the others.... he looked down at Skyler she was struggling he needed to find a place to hide her he looked around Ereca started dreaming of how her parents died tears fell down her cheeks,while she was passed out Damien found a cave far far away he laid Skyler down nervous wether to leave her alone to get the others or to bring her with him

Love Never Fails-

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Skyler twitched, and her eyes flashed open. She sat up quickly and looked around, until she saw Damien. "What... What's going on.. Where are we?" She asked, suddenly remembering he scene before she passed out. She took the dart out of her arm, and a small patch of blood seeped from where it used to me, trickling down her arm. Shad kept fending off Juniper, when a bullet hit him from the side. "Ugh!" He said, looking around for who did it. Jake saw the scene below and sat on a branch, watching it all. He folded his wings in, chuckling.

Aww1
Aww

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien looked at Skyler "um.....after you passed out i took you here and i was just wondering wether i should leave you here alone to get the others" he stood "so atleast we know where to go" he said Damien ran out the cave "be back..if not you know where we are" he ran branches slaping him shots ringing out he ran faster

Love Never Fails-

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Skyler stared at the spot he was just at blankly, and then got up. She didn't want to wait. Suddenly, a bullet zoomed past her. She instantly looked over to where it came from. It was people dressed all in black, wearing masks. (They work for the government) "We're here to take you guys to the laboratory." The guy said, and 2 others nodded. Skyler growled. "Never." She roared, making vines come up from the ground, and wrapping around their legs.

Aww1
Aww

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

Are you tired of hearing people saying tha...

Trololol

Trololol

Trololol

latest videos