Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry i got writer block think we can wait till star comes on?)

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay ^ ^)

Aww1
Aww

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
"Someone is staring at us," Lilian whispered swiftly and Christopher agreed. "At least they cannot see us," Lilian whispered. The twins closed their eyes and began humming loudly, their shadow becoming darker, mixing more into darkness. 

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(Alright guys, I'ma be back on later, since I can't stay away from KW for too long xD)

Aww1
Aww

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(AHHHH I MISSED A COUPLE OF HOURS!!! what I miss)

:x

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(SORRY PEOPLE I GOTTA GO PLEASE DONT GO TOO FAR BE BACK 2MOROW!!!!!!)

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Pete ran along with everybody, dodging darts. He came to a sudden realization, he climbed up a fat tree an hopped along "anybody else need up?" he calle down. Juniper squeaked and ran behind the barrier. (can I make her younger? She doesn't seem at all 13.... How bout 8?) she kept running with shad, her wings fluttering giving her a slight speed boost.

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Skyler had to face the secret agents. They were twisted up in the vines she brought out of the Earth. One of them shot at her, and the bullet went right though her stomach. She shrieked in pain, and it echoed across the forest. Her eyes turned completely pure white and more vines came out of the ground, strangling the agents. Her tail swished violently and her ears were drawn back in attack. Shad helped Juniper along with him, seeing as she was only a child, he had to take care of her. He sighed and his wings expanded, they were pitch black and very wide. "Hold onto my hand." He ordered her, taking flight.

Aww1
Aww

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
He saw the girl get shot, he sent a small web at her, bringing her up to himself "Woah doggie, you're in no shape to fight." he indicates her wound. Pete then carried her in his arms as he hopped from tree to tree

The Hunting (Closed)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Juniper held his hand, she watched the ground get farther and farther away. She grabbed his hand with her other one. Soon enough she was flapping a little, flying a bit but still being pulled along by shad

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

Is religion good or bad?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What is your biggest fear?

latest videos