Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Magic of Dance (Open, ATJ)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
PLOT: This Role play will take place on Fae Earth. A place where Fairies roam free everywhere and only seven tribes of humans exist around the world. Humans are also able to use magic, but not all of them, those who can use it by performing special dances- Tama. There are different types of magic, called chromas, few people possess all four. each chroma is has a dominant species of fairy and a colour to represent it. Yellow- Healing- The Brunofae, which usually take the form of bears. Blue- Cleansing (Usually performed after a war, to cleanse warriors)-The Merfae, which live in the ocean. Green-Plants/Flowers- The Lyfae, which like to take the form of plants. Red- Fire/War- The Vyfae, who take the form of birds. Since you are still young enough, you have been chosen to participate in the upcoming initiation  This will determine your place in your tribe. Whether you are a warrior, a Maiden or someone who can use Tama. This will not be easy, if you fail, you will most likely be disowned by your tribe...Practice while you can young ones, make sure you have all the necessary skills, for you never know when we will come for your initiation. READ THIS: Before we begin with the forms, please note. Your charrie must be under 16, Bio is optional, accepted answers for "Can you use Tama" are Yes, no and not sure. For skills, I'll allow a little something. DO NOT make any perfect charracters, they will not be accepted. Nobody is good at everything.  Form: Name: Age: Gender: Can you use Tama?: What Chromas do you have: Bio: Looks: Any Skills: Other: Rules: -No God Modding, this includes controlling other charracters and being too strong. -I will only allow few people, people who I know won't abuse this power, to have all 4 chromas. -Ask to join, I will accept you if I want to, if not, then go, no complaints. -You may continue without me, but no going too far, also, do nothing you know I wouldn't approve. -Romance is allowed, but nothing too harsh. Since this is olden times, you are allowed to get married. Once again, stay clean. -We are in a medieval like setting, no televisions, no refrigerators, no radios, no phones, no computers. Ok? -RESPECT EVERYONE. BREAK NO RULES. Happy Roleplaying.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ May I, Isabella, join this awesome RolePlay, Dia-Chan? ] Name: Rachel "Jean" Radrigez  Age: 13 Gender: Female. Can you use Tama?: Not Sure yet.. What Chromas do you have: Red Chroma. Bio: Rachel's mother, Natallia, and her father, Marcuus, were killed when she was around the age of 10; Rachel was sent across the red Chroma tribe- forced to live with her distant- and very unkind aunt, Natatalie. Rachel was always forced to do anything she didn't want- no matter how much she didn't want it. Her aunt always made her cook, clean, fight her fights, and anything else she was to lazy to do. Racehl never complained, never made any fuss about it. She was a quiet type of girl- until one day she became sick of it. She yelled at her aunt, yelling every kind of emotion she hid out into one speech of her emotion. Her aunt became furious- though, never showed it at this point. She just simply nodded, and stopped socializing with everyone. Looks:  Any Skills: Jean is able to use agility and has fairly great speed. She is very flexible, meaning she is good at gymnastics.  Other:  Brash, emotionless, loud, determined, always one to smirk, a trickster, a warrior, secretive, Depressing, one to sneer, always creating fear and pain in others, Not afraid of fighting with her hands. She is always up for a fight-- using her annoying, arrogant, and mysterious personality when it comes to battle. [ Will edit xD ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Yumiko Age: 14 Gender: Female Can you use Tama?: Yes. What Chromas do you have: Blue, Yellow. Bio: She has always loved dancing, when she was little, she would dance on the platform used for dinner. She still does it, though her family has started to hate it over the years, she hopes to get chosen for this years initiation  as it will be one of her last chances.  Looks: ... Any Skills: Good at making Pottery, also a graceful dancer. Other: Sister of Damien Name: Damien Age: 15 Gender: Male Can you use Tama?: No Bio: He is the quiet brother of Yumiko, he usually copies his sister, even though Damien is the older of the two. He has never been a very good dancer, and it was concluded by the elder women in his tribe that he had no magic, though he still sneaks out to go practice with his sister. Looks: ... Any Skills: Strong fighter, also good at making pottery with his sister. Other: Brother of Yumiko. Very protective of his sister.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
You asked me, so... Name: Alexandra "Alex" Greyson Age: 14 Gender: female. Chick. Lady. Girl. Can you use Tama?: yep. What Chromas do you have: red. Bio: Alex lives sorta on the outskirts of the tribe, since she doesn't like crowds. She also has very few friends. Nothing really exciting or scary happened in her life to make her not like people, she just doesn't. Looks: coppery red hair cut to a quarter inch above her shoulders that she keeps tied back. Grey eyes. Pale skin, and freckles across the bridge of her nose. Small build, she's only 5' 2". Pretty, but covers it up. Any Skills: swordplay. That's it. Other: definitely not feminine, mostly from living mostly by herself, since her mom left her to her own devices. Likes Damien, but doesn't admit it and pretends she doesn't. Two of the few people she can stand are Damien and Yumiko.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Accepted, both of you. ^^ We can start once like, one more person joins and Izzi comes on. We could also start before Izzi comes on, but we wouldn't go that far without everyone ))

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok. smile

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Joining Big Grin I shall post meh form in a sec!

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Christopher, goes by Chris Age: 15 Gender: M Can you use Tama?: yesh What Chromas do you have: Red- Fire Bio: His parents were killed when he was young and his uncle raised him like his own son. He doesn't get too close with people becuase he is afraid of losing them. He is pretty secluded and may seem mysterious towards others. It takes a lot to get to know him better becuase of this. He is actually extremely protective, caring, and sometimes mischievous. Looks: Any Skills: Great with swords, and a bow and arrow Other: Nope!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Accepted. By the way, you can just say, red ^^ I'll know its fire.))

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Right, sorry xD ))

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

Who is your favorite actress?

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

Brave or Tangled?

Lion or Tiger?

latest videos