Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Lost World (ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
What would happen if everything shut down? If most of the human race died off? If the ruins of the once glorious culture of the human race were overgrown with new, never before seen types of plants? All that happens in 4013. The Space Needle still stands, though now having plants growing all over it, and it serves as a shelter for the small group of remaining people in what was once the United States. But a small section of that group head out of the tower, each in search of something. first, I got this idea based off of what I think is a TV show. It's called revolution. I've never watched the show, only seen ads. So I have no idea if this is anything like it. Rules: -no perfect characters -romance is allowed. However, don't go too far. -ask to join means ask to join. -don't make your character too young. Or too old. They need to be able to fend for themselves, so no babies or 80 year olds. Other than that, I don't really care. -no god modding. This means, your character is too strong, you take control of other characters, etc. -oh, and no talking like an idiot. Meaning, use somewhat proper spelling and grammar. Meaning, don't typ like dis, LikE ThIs, etc. Form: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Supplies: What are you looking for?: (this can be a family member thought to be diceased, some new form of life, really anything that you can see or touch.) Clothes: Bio: Other:

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Lost World (ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Dakota Valdez Age: 15 Looks: the only thing Mexican about her is her name. She has pale skin, light tannish goldish bronzish hair she keeps tied out of her face, grey eyes. Fit, but not overly muscular. Pretty, in an girl next door kinda way. Personality: it can be hard to hold her attention. She doesn't talk much, and thinks a lot. Sometimes, she thinks ahead o a conversation and then says something that only makes sense to her, because the conversation hasn't gotten that far yet. It frustrates her when people don't understand what she's saying. Smart. Very protective of her friends. A tomboy. Supplies: rope, a slingshot, some knives. And some band aids, a water bottle, neosporin. What are you looking for?: Her brother, Leo, disappeared shortly after power went off. Dakota is trying to find him. Clothes: black tank, khaki shorts. Originally white sneakers. Several hair elastics around her left wrist. Small backpack she keep her supplies in. Bio: nothing in particular happened to Dakota before whatever happened, happened. She, her parents, and her sister got to the Space Needle. Her brother disappeared. Other: she's worried about how her family will take her disappearance.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Lost World (ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump...

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Lost World (ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
I bump this~

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Lost World (ATJ)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
~edited~ I shall make my form Name: Faith  age 15 gender:F personality: she is sweet, kind, loving, and sort of a mute, she is very shy and doesn't speak very often. She keeps to herself and her feelings are hurt easily. She is very delicate. In a way, she is like dynamite, if you set it off once, if explodes. She feels alone in her world but she is really smart. She just needs someone to bring it out for her. she is a great person at fighting but she doesn't know. Se will cry easily and can be offended with the slightest slip. She has a rebellious side but doesn't show it at all.   Supplies: uh.....well she uses a bow and knoves for weapons and she always has a thick pad of paper and a mechanical pencil. It's her only connection t the world. She carries a bit of food and a survival pack. She is a healer.  appearence: she has long brown hair( usually braided with beads ) her face is bright and she has a little twinkle in her eyes. Her mouth barely moves and she is really quite attractive but she is too shy to talk to anyone. She wears shorts, sneakers, and a normal T-shirt and tries to blend in with others if she can. Her eyes are sapphire but they change color in light.. Her skin tone is a little dark, sort of sun tanned.  What are you looking for: Someone to accept her for who she is. Someone who lets her speak.  Short history: she was bullied as a child because she was such a shy girl with a small amount of courage, they would tease her about how she carried around a thick pad but she ignored them. However, it has taken root and she will cry often.

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Lost World (ATJ)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Like to post my form before I ask t join, then the maker can accept my form

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Lost World (ATJ)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Like to post my form before I ask t join, then the maker can accept my form, May I join!?

5000th post 8/3/13

Lost World (ATJ)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Lost World (ATJ)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
-_- seriously? Leo Valdez?? I got Mark of Athena onhold :3 then we can go back to his story!!!

5000th post 8/3/13

Lost World (ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah, it's fine to post your form and ask to join at the same time, but you do know this roleplay doesn't have characters with powers. It's in fantasy because it has weird creatures. Not because the people have powers.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should bullies be charged with murder if t...

How Do You Explain Scars

Help I dont like teen books

We the Kidz

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

We the Kidz

latest videos