Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Heart of the Wolf-(open)

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Toyama is a small village, located in the middle of a formation of mountains making it like a bowl, and the mountains are full of plants, a typical small village in ancient Japan.It is living on rice plantation and ox raising. It has small houses with bamboo walls and thatch mats and roofs, sitting a small distance away from eachother. It also has a small market place, full of large carts pulled by strong Ox bulls, they sit around driven by old  vendors with long beards and shady hats. In the middle of the beaten earth market square is the trading house. Not so far off are vast herds of OXen and large fields of rice. On the peak of the highest mountain is a temple, of great proportions, with seven red stories, bordered with black roofs and gold dragons, on each tip hangs a red lantern with a blessing written on it to cast its light onto the village below. Inside sit seven old monks, they sit in deep meditation in small isolated caves in the mountain. The villagers know why they seek to escape from the small area. For three centuries, they have been haunted by the kokatsuna okami, the cunning wolf. It stalks its prey by night, its able to open doors, it steals children and wives and whisks them off to his den, in the dense black wood forest. Many great warriors, monks, and farmer men have gone after what they had lost, but none have ever come back. In the current years the attacks have bacome more frequent, once a night someone dissapears, sometimes appearing bloody and tattered, dead, in bed the next morning. Teenaged girls are dissapearing with more frequency than before, and the villagers think that  the kokatsuna okami is looking to breed. What they don't know is that the wolf may stalk by night, but he walks by day.  ------------- You can be an adventurer that seeks to kill the kokatsuna okami, or a teenager, whatever you want.  Form: Name: Age: Appearance: BioFrownMUST put) Faction: (villager, student, monk...) Other: I will be roleplaying as the kokatsuna okami.

Heart of the Wolf-(open)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
⋆Character Skeleton⋆
Name: Cleo Eulalia Andreou Age: 24 Gender: Female Appearance:  Biography: -Will add later- Faction: Warrior

Heart of the Wolf-(open)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Piper Bianca Di'Angelo Age:10 Gender:Female Appearance: Will put up Bio: Piper has a little bro who died.She never ever met her mom and dad. Faction: Kid but orphan

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Heart of the Wolf-(open)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Is this good?)) Form:  Name: Yumiko Takahashi. Age: 14 Appearance: ... Bio: Yumiko is an outgoing, well known girl who has lived in the village all her life. She has always been exceptional at any task she takes it up on her self to do, this is a good  thing, because her guardians are very strict. Her mother disappeared years ago, so she is raised by her grandmother and father. Faction: Student Other: Wishes to travel to other villages, where she may live in peace with her family.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Heart of the Wolf-(open)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Can I be something besides Farmer, warrior or monk?)

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Heart of the Wolf-(open)

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nost" wrote:

(Can I be something besides Farmer, warrior or monk?)
(Whatever you want.)

Heart of the Wolf-(open)

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar

"Molly47426" wrote:

Name: Piper Bianca Di'Angelo Age:10 Gender:Female Appearance: Will put up Bio: Piper has a little bro who died.She never ever met her mom and dad. Faction: Kid but orphan
(I'm not used to roleplay with children, but I'll try it.)

Heart of the Wolf-(open)

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar

"Diamond543" wrote:

((Is this good?)) Form:  Name: Yumiko Takahashi. Age: 14 Appearance: ... Bio: Yumiko is an outgoing, well known girl who has lived in the village all her life. She has always been exceptional at any task she takes it up on her self to do, this is a good  thing, because her guardians are very strict. Her mother disappeared years ago, so she is raised by her grandmother and father. Faction: Student Other: Wishes to travel to other villages, where she may live in peace with her family.
(Its great!)

Heart of the Wolf-(open)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
I would be a teen but I felt up to it right now.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Heart of the Wolf-(open)

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(Your skelly charrie is good x3 look forward to it!) Name:  Kokatsuna Okami/ Tokamiya Fujimura Age: 300/ 18 Appearance: Kokatsuna Okami is larger than any other wolf, with midnight black fur, making it hard to see him. He has red eyes that glow, the only thing that will let his prey know that he is near./ Tokamiya has black hair, with chiseled muscles of an athlete. He has the face of a celtic god, something not common in the village. He has slightly grey-red eyes that glow in the dark. Bio: Kokatsuna Okami reencarnated in the body of young Tokamiya Fujimura,an irish boy. The spirit made him grow faster than any living thing, making him mature over night. The spirit drove him to the village, where he hides most of the time. Faction: Kokatsuna lives in Tokamiya by day, where he sells vegetables and drives Oxen, and by night takes his body to Kokatsuna's Den.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

School time

First word that comes to mind?

How many Tabs do you have open now??

How many Tabs do you have open now??

latest videos