Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pet Diary-(Open)

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Principle Zhena of The Zhena Academy of Boys and Girls is happy to have another skilled and gifted student! That is written in the letter you receive on the last day of school, to your delight. You arrive to the college on the opening ceremony day, and endure and hour and a half of boring speech which ends suprisingly with a shout of "Animals Forever!" From Zhena, the principle. You find that extremely strange, but comprehend once you try to enter the dorms. To stay there yoou must adopt an animal because of Zhena's love for them.  Forms: Name: Age: Level: (Freshman, sophomore, junior, senior.) Looks: Clothes: Dorm: Personality: Pet: (Name, species, looks..) Other. Rules: Nothing strange as a pet, or fictional. Boys share dorms with boys, as do girls share with girls Seniors dont have to share a dorm. I made this twice, it was longer but it got deleted by accident and I was too lazy to re-do it. I'll decide your dorm companions if you want me too ^.^ Boys wear a black jacket with a button up white shirt, a pair of black pants and a black tie . Girls wear a black skirt, grey wool cardigan, button up white shirt, black tie. I know that this is probably asking too much but please put Ninteen, Twenty One, in Other: in your Form. Have fun! ---------------- My forms: Name: Aratsu Kutsushita Age: 21 Level: Senior (?) Looks: Clothes: Aratsu wears the uniform with a pair of normal black lace up shoes. Apart from that he wears anime t shirts, jeans, a basic closet. Dorm: 3 Personality: Aratsu has a very kind and simple minded life, he is very kind to other students, and kinder to their pets. He loves animals, especially the odd ones. He has outstanding grades and is mostly interested in video games and sports.His girlfriend would have to be devoted, fun, funny and smart. (HINT HINT) Pet: Bjartskullar, albino python. About two feet long. Other. His sister is Kokatsuna. Name: Kokatsuna Kutsushita (Tsuna) Age: 19 Level: sophomore Looks: Kokatsuna has very long hair, black and straight that goes down to where her thighs start. Clothes: She wears the usual uniform with knee-high all stars, black. Without uniform she usually wears light grey sweaters, that usually are too big for her so they reach a little higher than her hair, and shorts under them, that are hidden by the sweater. She also wears black sweaters with dark jeans. Dorm: 6 Personality: Kokatsuna is very clever, she has a creeping aura, that usually scares other people away. She also is into curses, black things, wicca craft, basically anything that subconsciously reenforces her salem witch look. She has an annoying ability to know what your thinking, which makes all think that she is a witch. Pet: Nero, a black cat with bright yellow eyes and sharp fangs. Other. She has a brother, Aratsu.

Pet Diary-(Open)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Piper Di'Angelo Age: 15 Level: Freshman Looks: Top pic on my signature Clothes: Same Dorm: B16 Personality: Will put up Pet: Hopper,Frog,Green bullfrog Other:Nothing

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Pet Diary-(Open)

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar

"Molly47426" wrote:

Name: Piper Di'Angelo Age: 15 Level: Freshman Looks: Top pic on my signature Clothes: Same Dorm: B16 Personality: Will put up Pet: Hopper,Frog,Green bullfrog Other:Nothing
(Thanks for joining!)

Pet Diary-(Open)

Posted By:
bellarella234
bellarella234
StarStarStarStar
name; luca yomi gender:girl looks:she has red shiny hair and she weres a blue plaid dress level:seinor personality:shes shy when she meets new peapole but shell get to know you better and be your freind pet: a white horse with a black maine 

my number one fav animes are...........
soul eater
AND
hetalia! ;3

Pet Diary-(Open)

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar

"bellarella234" wrote:

name; luca yomi gender:girl looks:she has red shiny hair and she weres a blue plaid dress level:seinor personality:shes shy when she meets new peapole but shell get to know you better and be your freind pet: a white horse with a black maine 
(Um, I just think that a horse is a little overboard, I mean you dont keep those in your room..)

Pet Diary-(Open)

Posted By:
bellarella234
bellarella234
StarStarStarStar
(ok how bout a white cat?)

soul eater
AND
hetalia! ;3

Pet Diary-(Open)

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure /^o^/  Noooo! My evil cousin wants to use the computer, so I will get off for now T-T)

Pet Diary-(Open)

Posted By:
bellarella234
bellarella234
StarStarStarStar
(awww ok..)

soul eater
AND
hetalia! ;3

Pet Diary-(Open)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Yumiko Takahashi Age: 18 Level: Freshman Looks: ... Clothes: Usually wears long sleeved blouses and shorts. She always wears sneakers, unless it is a special occasion or she's wearing a dress. In the case of dresses, she usually wears knee-length dresses, in bright colours. When wearing dresses, she tends to lean to slippers- without heels. Dorm: Don't know.. Personality: She can be very arrogant, feeling she is better than other people in certain things. Though she might look anti-social, mean or rude to the usual onlooker, she can be a very warm and caring person depending on your relationship with her. She is very sensitive and will freak out or cry and petty things, though she does her best to look strong and emotionless around people.She is a very intelligent person and gets good grades in all subjects except History, because she hates History. Pet: Candy, cat. Orange and white, very furry. Other. None.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Pet Diary-(Open)

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
may i join?

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Let's Talk About School!

something good

What browser do you use?

Fave bands

latest videos