Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Kagamine Save me a spot please! THNX SO MUCH!

Undertale
~The shadow of the ruins fills you with determination

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Chibi: Sure, make a form. Kimmy: Okay, I'll put it up. Diamond: Your in. Ill comment you guys when its about to start. I just have to make my form now.)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
name: Alana hawthorne age: 17 level: junoir looks:cutey pie! clothes: she usually wears very calm colored dresses or shirts that are too big for her that make it look like she is wearing a dress. dorm: 17 personality: she is a very kind and gentle girl who doesn't really speak much, she ignores people who say she is nothing and isn't really affected by much, she acts dumb on purpose but she is an all A's student pet: Hana, Fox, this is what she looks like fox

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Vanilla: Sure, your in x3)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i dont know why i cant post her fox's pic!! fox

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Yeah, my characters looks arent gettin in either. Ill try to post them here, see if it works )

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

((I updated my form...and It got sent to the mods....and the worst thing is, I want to update my looks..SO I'm going have to edit it AGAIN when it comes back TT-TT))

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(That sucks, happens all the time Big Frown )

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Name: Ai Fujioka Age: 16 Level: junior Looks: Molly Clothes: ((wuts up der XD)) Dorm: Room #123 Personality: you'll see~ Pet: Owl names Dami  ((looks like Hedwig from Harry Potter XD)) Other. nope....

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Can I join? Name: Cassidy Mayfair Age:16  Level:sophomore  Looks:like my profile pic Clothes when sh is not wearing uniform she is wearing a hoodie with matching converse. DormFrownPai me up w/ somebody  Personality:Rebelious, loves pranks, the only place she is on a Saturday is detention. Funny, loud and LOVES music. You would usually see her with her ear buds on.  Pet:Boston terrier becouse they both share same personalitys,it looks like any other boston do except his toes are white , that's why his name is Sox, Other: 16, she has a British accent 

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity