Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The game [currently open]

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
There is a competition, or, a game, going on. Both humans and creatures can play by getting through a portal. The identity of the host is unkown, and the players must figure out what they must do on their own, with clues to help them advance to the next level. Let the games, begin! Other: Everone starts out in the setting I choose, so please wait until my player gets there. you are allowed ONE CHARACTER...in the beginning. I have planned a time when you will be able to create another character (I'll explain how it works later on) Most of this will include me commenting you with certain things on stuff, so no one can end up twisting this roleplay around so it all revolves around them. romance scenes are allowed, but nothing bad. I repeat, NOTHING bad. Swearing is not allowed. Please do not overdose on the game. Consult your dog if the game is right for you. Side effects may include: Happiness, sadness, boredom,  excitement, going insane, and flipping tables frequently. Character slots: 1-me 2- 3- 4- 5- Forms: Name:  Age: Appearance: Human or creature: Kind of creature: Other:

Life is certainly a time to be alive.

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
bump.... again...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

latest videos