Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The game [currently open]

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
There is a competition, or, a game, going on. Both humans and creatures can play by getting through a portal. The identity of the host is unkown, and the players must figure out what they must do on their own, with clues to help them advance to the next level. Let the games, begin! Other: Everone starts out in the setting I choose, so please wait until my player gets there. you are allowed ONE CHARACTER...in the beginning. I have planned a time when you will be able to create another character (I'll explain how it works later on) Most of this will include me commenting you with certain things on stuff, so no one can end up twisting this roleplay around so it all revolves around them. romance scenes are allowed, but nothing bad. I repeat, NOTHING bad. Swearing is not allowed. Please do not overdose on the game. Consult your dog if the game is right for you. Side effects may include: Happiness, sadness, boredom,  excitement, going insane, and flipping tables frequently. Character slots: 1-me 2- 3- 4- 5- Forms: Name:  Age: Appearance: Human or creature: Kind of creature: Other:

This is what I feel right now.

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
bump.... again...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

They are driving me insane!

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

grandma favoring

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

should a 11 year old get a cell phone-moved

latest videos