Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Wonderland (ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
This RP is basically Alice in wonderland (the newer version with Johnny Depp). In a dark world much like that of a gloomy fairytale, everyone is at war with the image of the queen plaguing their minds. No matter how far you run you can never get away. (Before you ask, I dont want to be Alice) Please create your character in a human version however they can have simmalarities to the character they are based on, along with that characters 'powers' I shall post my form as a example CHARACTERS *Alice -Taken by ArtemisMoonHunt *Chesire - Taken by jklhy56 *Mad Hatter - Taken by EmzyLou, form on page 1 *White Rabbit (Nivens McTwisp) - OPEN *Queen of hearts (Iracebeth) - OPEN *March Hare - OPEN *White queen (Mirana) - Taken by ⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ *The caterpillar (Absolem) - OPEN *Tweedledum & Tweedledee - OPEN OTHER CHARACTERS *Jasper Smith, Warrior - EmzyLou, form on page 1 RULES *Please ASK TO JOIN. I have witnessed many roleplays and some of the roleplayers dont seem very experienced however I may make exeptions *Get yourself involved! No 'she sat there sighing, no one ever took the time to notice her' and then complain *Dnt tlk lyk dis, mistakes are to be expected but dont take the mick *If you have read these, include 'Midnight butterfly' within your form *Italics when thinking or dreaming *"" when speaking *() when OOC (out of character) *Please dont stop RPing for me, I understand the issues with timezones. Just continue when Im offline but please dont timeskip or move position dramatically smile *Have fun! PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU WISH TO HAVE YOUR OWN PERSONALISED CHARACTER ALONG WITH THE ONES I HAVE LISTED, THATS FINE BY ME UNLESS YOU ARE TWEEDLEDUM AND TWEEDLE DEE AS THEY ARE TWINS AND CLASSIFY AS BOTH YOUR CHARACTERS Form: Name: (The name of your character, please change the listed ones so they are belivable) Age: (The age of your character) Gender: (M or F) Appearance: (Picture or a detailed description, anime is allowed but include a description with this) Biography: (completely optional, I understand its sometimes hard to come up with ideas for bios) Personality Powers(?): (Once again, optional) Based on(?): (Listed or if your own, leave blank) Other: (anything else?) THATS ALL, PLEASE JOIN Big Grin

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Wonderland (ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
-FORM SLOTS-

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Wonderland (ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(No! Why do the roleplays I love always get rejected by roleplayers?)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Wonderland (ATJ)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I Be Alice?

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Wonderland (ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(I would like a example post :3)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Wonderland (ATJ)

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(can i be Chesire)

Wonderland (ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar

"jklhy56" wrote:

(can i be Chesire)
(Yep)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Wonderland (ATJ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
(Since I was invited, do I still have to ask? :3 Anywho, can I be the White Queen?)

Wonderland (ATJ)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ May I be Alice? Or anyone else thats avalible. ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Wonderland (ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

(Since I was invited, do I still have to ask? :3 Anywho, can I be the White Queen?)
(Hehe you dont have to ask and yup)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

the real world

Scary story.

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

awnser the question the person above you asks

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Scary story.

latest videos