Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Wonderland (ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
This RP is basically Alice in wonderland (the newer version with Johnny Depp). In a dark world much like that of a gloomy fairytale, everyone is at war with the image of the queen plaguing their minds. No matter how far you run you can never get away. (Before you ask, I dont want to be Alice) Please create your character in a human version however they can have simmalarities to the character they are based on, along with that characters 'powers' I shall post my form as a example CHARACTERS *Alice -Taken by ArtemisMoonHunt *Chesire - Taken by jklhy56 *Mad Hatter - Taken by EmzyLou, form on page 1 *White Rabbit (Nivens McTwisp) - OPEN *Queen of hearts (Iracebeth) - OPEN *March Hare - OPEN *White queen (Mirana) - Taken by ⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ *The caterpillar (Absolem) - OPEN *Tweedledum & Tweedledee - OPEN OTHER CHARACTERS *Jasper Smith, Warrior - EmzyLou, form on page 1 RULES *Please ASK TO JOIN. I have witnessed many roleplays and some of the roleplayers dont seem very experienced however I may make exeptions *Get yourself involved! No 'she sat there sighing, no one ever took the time to notice her' and then complain *Dnt tlk lyk dis, mistakes are to be expected but dont take the mick *If you have read these, include 'Midnight butterfly' within your form *Italics when thinking or dreaming *"" when speaking *() when OOC (out of character) *Please dont stop RPing for me, I understand the issues with timezones. Just continue when Im offline but please dont timeskip or move position dramatically smile *Have fun! PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU WISH TO HAVE YOUR OWN PERSONALISED CHARACTER ALONG WITH THE ONES I HAVE LISTED, THATS FINE BY ME UNLESS YOU ARE TWEEDLEDUM AND TWEEDLE DEE AS THEY ARE TWINS AND CLASSIFY AS BOTH YOUR CHARACTERS Form: Name: (The name of your character, please change the listed ones so they are belivable) Age: (The age of your character) Gender: (M or F) Appearance: (Picture or a detailed description, anime is allowed but include a description with this) Biography: (completely optional, I understand its sometimes hard to come up with ideas for bios) Personality Powers(?): (Once again, optional) Based on(?): (Listed or if your own, leave blank) Other: (anything else?) THATS ALL, PLEASE JOIN Big Grin

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Wonderland (ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
-FORM SLOTS-

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Wonderland (ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(No! Why do the roleplays I love always get rejected by roleplayers?)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Wonderland (ATJ)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I Be Alice?

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Wonderland (ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(I would like a example post :3)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Wonderland (ATJ)

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(can i be Chesire)

Wonderland (ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar

"jklhy56" wrote:

(can i be Chesire)
(Yep)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Wonderland (ATJ)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
(Since I was invited, do I still have to ask? :3 Anywho, can I be the White Queen?)

Wonderland (ATJ)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ May I be Alice? Or anyone else thats avalible. ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Wonderland (ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

(Since I was invited, do I still have to ask? :3 Anywho, can I be the White Queen?)
(Hehe you dont have to ask and yup)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Miliions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Chat

Chat

latest videos