Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Resident Evil: Degeneration (RP - Open)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
This Rp is about an Terra-save member, Claire Redfield who comes to the airport to aide a family who she is meeting, but soon after a deadly virus is unleashed in the  Harvardville airport. Responding to the threat are former special forces members Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield, who look to bring down a mutated monster before history repeats itself. Rules - No taking over my Rp - No dying - No one can not be zombies - There is romance too Characters: Leon S. Kennedy - Is now an expert government agent and he has somewhat feelings towards Claire Claire Redfield - Now an member of a non-governmental called Terra Save. (Taken) Angela Miller - She is Curtis's sister and a member of a team called S.R.T. Greg Glenn - Also an member of S.R.T Frederic Downing - A former head researcher of WilPharma Curtis Miller - Brother of Angela who lost his family in the Raccoon City incident and was once a part of the company WilPharma Senator Ron Davis - A a Senator in the United States and approved of WilPharma's test subjects to find the vaccine for the t-Virus. Rani Chawla - Along with her Aunt, are Claire Redfield's welcoming committee at Harvardville Airport Aunt - Is the guardian of Rani Chawla, and a member of Terra Save If you choose to make up an character here is the form: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Bio: Other:

Pikachu :3

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Bump.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Bump.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone?

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Anyone?

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
(Can I just make my own character? The ones u put up are kind of confusing! If I can, here it is!) Name: Anastasia Everdeen Age: 14 Looks: tall and skinny with bleach blonde hair that goes to her hips, ocean blue eyes, and usually wears bright and layered clothes with a pale skin tone Personality: nice, sweet, and sociable Bio: Just an average girly girl that wants to be a fashion police cheif Other: 

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(No demons sorry, this a zombie Rp.)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry to say this but can she just be a regular human? Or I'll have to kick you out, it's not really fun if somebody has powers.

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
Ok.... I`ll edit my form.

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'L'