Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Folk of the Woods[OPEN, ATJ]

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7158
I Said figures. 

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13


The Folk of the Woods[OPEN, ATJ]

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1514
(Sorry.)


The Folk of the Woods[OPEN, ATJ]

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7158
Fine.  :X my mouth Iz CLOSED Shdaows Vottonmouth snake came from her belt and wound itself over her shoulders. It hissed protectively as the wolf came out, ( the wolfs name is Silver ) Silver crouched low, her teeth bared at the other canine

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13


The Folk of the Woods[OPEN, ATJ]

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1514
Aratsu stood up on his hind legs, automatically turning into a human with a small amount of white smoke. He looked at the wolf, and then at the girl. He bent down and picked up the unmoving body of his master. Her hair flowed down, trailing onto the ground. "Are you from the Dark or the Light?" He said in a seductive deep voice.


The Folk of the Woods[OPEN, ATJ]

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7158
Shadows eyes were fixed on the body..the snake trailed to the ground and stood up as a human. Her black locks shone but her icey blue eyes gave no sign of pity, she spoke with a seductive, pretty accent, " I'll ask you the same. I come from Light." she said. Shadow nudged her, " Esperanza!" she hissed, Esperanza sighed and nodded, in a matter of fact way

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13


The Folk of the Woods[OPEN, ATJ]

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1514
Aratsu looked at her with his soft tone. "We come from the Dark side. My Master has been traveling to meet with the Light council. Could you tell me where I could find a herb master?" He moved slightly, and Okamis head rolled to the side, her glassy eyes looking at them, with no look in them.  She was alive, just unconscious.


The Folk of the Woods[OPEN, ATJ]

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7158
Silver transformed as well, she became Adrine. Adrine stared at the canine human, she growled n a cold voice matching her glare, " how do we know you are not fibbing?" she asked speaking in an old fashioned accent.  Sgadow blushed and pushed Adrine and Esperanza behind her, unlike her loyal companions, her tone was soft and forgiving, spoken witha modern accent, " sorry...in fact I know a bit about herbs. " she didn't mention she had stolen the knowldge. She didn't want to reveal her place as a theif

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13


The Folk of the Woods[OPEN, ATJ]

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1514
"Good." Aratsu said to Shadow. Then he adressed Adrine. "We are not." He pulled the Okami's sleeve up, revealing a dark skull-shaped mark. "There. We aren't 'flubbing'." He turned to Shadow again. "Can you cure this?" He said, laying Okami down and pulling off his shirt to reveal deep wounds, that would of killed a normal person.


The Folk of the Woods[OPEN, ATJ]

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7158
Shadow winced " oi! You've been trying to kill yourself man? " she joked. She took a look at the wound. The old mans knowldge came back to her. She groaned, she would have to use pain and earth. She stuck her tongue out in disdain " Putrid." she murmmered she looked up at Aratsu and nodded. Esperanza looked wary but Adrine looked ready to tear him to shreds. Shadow let out a light laugh. 

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13


The Folk of the Woods[OPEN, ATJ]

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1514
 Aratsu gave a weak smile, "Everytime I am injured the pain is inflicted on her."


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

Have u watched this movie?

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

who is prettier ariana grande or selena gomez

What was the first ever manga you read or ...

What's the most #1 thing important to you

latest videos