Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Folk of the Woods[OPEN, ATJ]

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
I Said figures. 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry.)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Fine.  :X my mouth Iz CLOSED Shdaows Vottonmouth snake came from her belt and wound itself over her shoulders. It hissed protectively as the wolf came out, ( the wolfs name is Silver ) Silver crouched low, her teeth bared at the other canine

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Aratsu stood up on his hind legs, automatically turning into a human with a small amount of white smoke. He looked at the wolf, and then at the girl. He bent down and picked up the unmoving body of his master. Her hair flowed down, trailing onto the ground. "Are you from the Dark or the Light?" He said in a seductive deep voice.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadows eyes were fixed on the body..the snake trailed to the ground and stood up as a human. Her black locks shone but her icey blue eyes gave no sign of pity, she spoke with a seductive, pretty accent, " I'll ask you the same. I come from Light." she said. Shadow nudged her, " Esperanza!" she hissed, Esperanza sighed and nodded, in a matter of fact way

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Aratsu looked at her with his soft tone. "We come from the Dark side. My Master has been traveling to meet with the Light council. Could you tell me where I could find a herb master?" He moved slightly, and Okamis head rolled to the side, her glassy eyes looking at them, with no look in them.  She was alive, just unconscious.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Silver transformed as well, she became Adrine. Adrine stared at the canine human, she growled n a cold voice matching her glare, " how do we know you are not fibbing?" she asked speaking in an old fashioned accent.  Sgadow blushed and pushed Adrine and Esperanza behind her, unlike her loyal companions, her tone was soft and forgiving, spoken witha modern accent, " sorry...in fact I know a bit about herbs. " she didn't mention she had stolen the knowldge. She didn't want to reveal her place as a theif

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
"Good." Aratsu said to Shadow. Then he adressed Adrine. "We are not." He pulled the Okami's sleeve up, revealing a dark skull-shaped mark. "There. We aren't 'flubbing'." He turned to Shadow again. "Can you cure this?" He said, laying Okami down and pulling off his shirt to reveal deep wounds, that would of killed a normal person.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadow winced " oi! You've been trying to kill yourself man? " she joked. She took a look at the wound. The old mans knowldge came back to her. She groaned, she would have to use pain and earth. She stuck her tongue out in disdain " Putrid." she murmmered she looked up at Aratsu and nodded. Esperanza looked wary but Adrine looked ready to tear him to shreds. Shadow let out a light laugh. 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
 Aratsu gave a weak smile, "Everytime I am injured the pain is inflicted on her."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite song?

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

Favorite song?

latest videos