Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Folk of the Woods[OPEN, ATJ]

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Both Approved, Emily  will be considered as co-owner. Slightly confused, is Jasper a council member? Or...?)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
( Might join? Name: Kokatsuna (It means cunning in Japanese) Nickname: Tsuna, prefers Okami. Age: 987 years, appears to be seventeen. Species: Shadow Elf Side: Dark. Social role: Okami appears to be a simple farmer, but is secretly a hired assassin. Magical Abilities: She has more accurate senses than any living being. She is stronger, faster, smarter, and most of all clever than the rest of the population. She can move her sword with precise movements,so that she never misses a lunge. She is also the 'master of mystery', being able to hide herself with ease. Relationship: She keeps away from the rest of society, and is only seen when purchasing items, or on a quest. Pet: A wolf called Aratsu that can appear human. When in wolf form he looks like Okami, from the video game. He has the ability to increase in size with free will.( How he looks -    ) Personality: Okami has a dark history, spattered with blood. She has been hired for decades to kill beings, because she is very cunning and clever like a wolf. Okami is bad with social skills. She enjoys the idea of hurting lesser beings. Weaponry: Her own skills, a sword called a Hûthvír. A souble sided sword that glows bright red.It can cut through anything, with a blade similar to the subtle knive. It will never dull, or break. Other: None. Looks: Okami has raven wing black hair that ends about mid-thigh. She has red eyes cat pupils that glow with the same intensity of her Huthvir. She has a delicate build, that show no muscles capable of her doings. She has very pale skin. Okami wears a black cloak that trails onthe ground, black leather boots, a black pair of deer-skin leggings, a white cotton button shirt under a leather vest. She was cursed to not fell love torwards other beings and to be bloodless, well heartless, for when she was young elven women tried to protect her from harm, with no blood so she coul not be poisoned, and no heart so that she could not be mislead by it. (How she appears when disguised, usually most of the time.) ( And like this when she is hunting people.....)(Oh, its still approving)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gupi1999" wrote:

(Both Approved, Emily will be considered as co-owner. Slightly confused, is Jasper a council member? Or...?)
(Hes kind of like a advisor to the lead member of the council [your character] so I suppose, if thats ok. Also, I'm going to approve Kagamine if thats ok, only cause you moved me to co-owner and thanks for that x3) (Kagamine(=^.^)Rin approved hehehehehehe)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yay! Do you know when we might be starting?)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(I dunno but I really want to start)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah, me too!)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(prehaps we could post our starting posts but not go too far into the roleplay itself?)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(Seems alright...)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I Join?

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
((am i aprroved?))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

Slap The Keyboard :p

Close You Eyes. Move 4 Steps To The Right,...

What was the last thing you ate?

Should abortion be legal?

Whats Ewww to You?

latest videos