Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Folk of the Woods[OPEN, ATJ]

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(i'd post this on my already existent form, but im afraid it'll go back to moderation. anyway, this is my other character.) Name: Leon Nickname: Leo Age: 401, looks about 17 Species: Male dryad (oak)/shapeshifter. it's called a male dryad becaue i don't think guys should be called dryads or naiads....... yeah. Side: Dark Social Role: knight. ish. thing. Magical Abilities: he can turn into a lion. Relationship: none, straight Pet: Oh! Mountain lion ok? it's name is Alexander. Personality: meh. My guy's have totally varying personality, and a tendecny to switch between the two. so, no exact personality. Weaponry: A sword. And his claws. And his teeth. Other:  Looks: gah. the picture is on my ipad....... i'll get it up soon.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join, Gupi? Name: Accalia Ides Nickname: Lides Age: 5,000; looks 26 Species: Phoenix + Witch Side: Dark Social Role: Assassin Magical Abilities: Can control fire and lava, making it appear out of thin air, can bend light, darkness, blood and fire. She can also become her phoenix spirit, nothing being able to damage her, but this happens rarely. Relationship: Single and straight Personality: Quiet, emotionless, has an attitude, swift, bossy, mysterious, fighter, fierce, challenger and fearless. Appearance:  Appearance {Phoenix}:  Pet:  Weaponry:  The arrowheads have different kinds of poisons, but two certain ones have electricity.  Solar Eclipse Will do anything if it involves something hot. Other: She always wears her white cloak, and has super bionic speed. 

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Everybody is approved and if you asked, you can join. Also, Emily I said I'd consider you not say you were, I have another request and you are both great Role players so I need to really think this through) (I shall be editing in your names and doing the starting post when I have finished my homework. Do not start without me or I shal, kill you -.-)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Reserve a light please? May I join!?

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Make a form) Carduus sang to herself as she repelled insects from the small thistle patch she had found. She stutterred her song slightly as her body shook, somone was hitting her tree. She hissd under her breath and stood back up."I hate people knockin . It doesn't catch my attention, it hurts."she muttered as she pulled her dress up a little and stepped over a tree root heading along to her tree. She was wearing a black dress that flowed along the ground behind her, she has just returned from the human world and hadn't yet changed. (I am basing my Dryad's off of the Narnian's) Eliza looked at a crack of sunlight through the trees, from the position she knew it was setting and continued toward the great clearing. In the very heart of the dark side of Delva trees do not grow, in an almost perfect circle and about this clearing rocks are lain. These rocks become the seats and tables during council meetings, which happen by the light of the half moon -this was such a night. Eliza entered the clearing and walked to a small bowl on the largest rock, taking out her silver dagger and gently holding the blade she kissed the wolf on the handle. A short and still silence followed until she suddenly pulled a small bag from around her neck, emptying the contents in the bowl simultaneously tightening her grip on the blade of her knife until the silver was red. Then she dropped the knife in the bowl and kissed her hand, watching the red flow back in and her hand seal. Plucking a hair from her head she lay it in the bowl and spoke"By the power of this spell, the light of the setting sun, the time to wait for my fellows to arrive and the desire that does burn. I call for the broken moon that we soon shall see to give luck to me and my fellows for tonights gathering and say soon our goal will be reached." Then she burnt the bowls contents and placing it back on the rock, she sat on another rock and began to wait. (You should all grasp this now, that's as dark as it gets. If you can't cope with that, you have to. If you want to go darker, my answer is no.)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh...um sorry) Jasper glanced up at the shining moon as he walked, his hands deep in his pockets. He resumed his vision on the growing darkness before him although this was more of a comfort than a enemy. He brushed various branches from his face, eventually making it to the clearing. He gave the tinest nod to Eliza before sliding onto one of the chairs. G sat on a wall after hours of tending his garden. It was night time and the murky darkness terrified him but he didn't really have anywhere else to go. He squinted to look across at the river, the river that he must never cross.... Saraih swung her legs from the branches of the tree of which she perched, her eyes halfed closed and her mind drifting

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Marisol Nickname: Mari (Pronouced Mary) Age: (107-Actual Age. ) (17 - Appeared age) Species: Dryad Side: Light Social Role: (Can I be Like the "Co" Head) Magical Abilities: Can control the growth of plants Relationship: None yet Pet: A snake (I'm gonna add a pic) Personality: You will see Weaponry: A Wooden bow and arrow Other: N/A Looks:

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia Sapphire Nightinggale ( nobody knows her real name so she goes by Her nickname Shadow p) Age:16  gender:F duh, what kind of boy name is Maia, honestly.  Spiecies: Shapeshifter/elemental Side:Light Social role: uh....thief? Powers: she can control nature and she can shapeshift  Pet: she has a pet wolf and a cottonmouth snake looks: she has long, beautiful black hair which goes down to her waist. Her blue eyes always show beneath her concealment.. and she is always happy. She wears a jacket lined with knoves and a long, hood that cover her face ( if you have watched Lord of the rings, she looks like the hooded thingy that stabbed Frodo.) only her eyes show. Nobody knows what she looks like and she has always been considered a freak  perso: she is bright, bulb,y, fast, no like, super fast, like she has bionic speed or somethin' so finds it annoying everyone else moves ' so slow' and she moves so fast. It is rare air if you catcha glimpse of her, she is that fast. But she has a small temper and is offended easily. She makes a game of everything and is usually picked n. she has amazing survival skills, agility, speed, and combat knowladge. She is super smart and it is a blessing to make allies with her. Not as easy as it sound. You have to see her which is kinda hard.   Weapon) knoves, a bow and arrow, and a sword  bio: even though she is rather attractive, she bullied when she was little and ever since, she has kept a hood up. Sometimes she takes it off and plays the flute or the piano, but rarely.her parents were killed and the school that took her in was not very good. But she made the best of it until she ran away. She ran to a small village where she became an excellent thief and very well known. Nobody knew what she looked like, they never saw her. They nicknamed her Queen of Thieves. She was seen once in her life and was renamed Shadow I SHALL GVE MY STUPID PERFECT CHARRIE A FLAW * evil grin*: often, she will have blackout moments when she becomes so mad she falls into a sort of coma state where she is seeing illusions and she will hide for varying periods of time  Other: I WANNA SANDWICH

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex frowned, sitting up in a tree. Her black hair was tied up and out of her face. If anybody saw her, they didn't let on. Most people knew that disturbing Alex when she was hiding in trees was rarely a good idea. Eventually, she got down from the tree and melted into the forest. Leo strode through the dark side, pushing the plants out of his way. He brushed a few strands of hair out of his eyes as he walked, muttering small curses at the world for being so.... In his way.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

latest videos