Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Folk of the Woods[OPEN, ATJ]

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex mocked thoughtfulness. "Hmmmm... How could you see........ Huh...... Maybe...... You could take off the blindfold?" She gasped, as if this was a new inventive idea. "I can't believe I'm such a genius!" (I gotta go for a bit. Be back in 1-2 hours, I think.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi laughed softly. "That's not even an option...Take off my blindfold..The sun would blind me immediately! I'm sure of it.." He said, nodding enthusiastically. He kicked the ground slightly with his feet. "I like the earth. The earth is good. The sky is not, simple!"

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
smile

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex rolled her eyes. "Yes, the earth is obviously so much better than the sky. That's entirely right. Absolutely." Her voice was dripping with sarcasm, and she shook her head slightly.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi sighed. Though he couldn't see her roll her eyes, he could tell she was being sarcastic by her tone of voice. "Don't be sarcastic, its true. The Earth is better. There are trees, which give you food and shade, in the earth, tell me, do you find trees floating around in the sky? The earth is better." he smiled slightly.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes, but there are people on the earth. And people, with the exception of you, are very annoying. Plus, treetops are in the sky, and that's where I spend most of my time, since people don't tend to go looking for me in treetops." Alex shrugged and frowned. She was used to these conversations, so she let her mind wander to wondering what Dai's eye color was.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Um, Dai keeps saying 'The sun'. It's night time)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yep. But Dai doesn't know this, because he can't see a thing. And Alex is being too lazy to correct him, since he's basically her only friend.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi nodded. "Well...yes, but...The earth is still better in my opinion." He smoothed his hair back. "Well, even though I was enjoying our little debate...topic change?" He grinned and sat down. "Oh! And you can't sit in the sky..."

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
"But.... Oh, whatever." Alex shrugged. "I feel a bit bad, so I should probably tell you: it's night right now."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

the Amanda Todd story

the Amanda Todd story

Problem with messages

awnser the question the person above you asks

Last one to say cheese wins

the Amanda Todd story