Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Folk of the Woods[OPEN, ATJ]

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh..haha..yeah sorry. I'm making a guy right now, should I make Dark or Light...)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(Are there more light or dark people? Because you should make one for the side with less people.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's equal.)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi laughed. "Really? Well, I think my brain has lost its sense of time...as usual" He smiled and loosened his blindfold slightly, "True. If it was day, I would see the light....You couldn't have told me this earlier?" He sighed and laughed softly.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(Then light side! Alex needs someone else to be annoyed by!) Alex rolled her eyes. "Of course I couldn't. It would be strange if I was honest about the time of day. Now, would you just take the blindfold off?"

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi sighed. "But....But I like my blindfold." He pouted slightly. He thought for a second, he untied the blindfold, squinting a little once he took it off, revealing his brown eyes. He stared at Alex for a second. "So that's how you look" he said softly, smiling slightly, before he tied the blindfold on once more. "I took it off, you got your wish.." He said.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex sighed, slightly amused. "Brown eyes, huh. I thought gray," she mumbled. "And I meant keep it off."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi frowned. "I like my blindfold. You know that." he smiled slightly. "My eyes were brown...I actually forgot that." He said to himself softly, he smoothed his hair back. "What's the purpose of keeping it off anyways? I'm fine like this."

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
"Being able to see? You didn't even know what I looked like." Alex shrugged, leaning against a tree.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(I hate living in Britain, I hate it I hate it!! Also random question but could G somehow start the war by crossing the river to the dark side? [No reference to star wars] and my girl character isnt gay any more, she's bi, it just makes things complicated) Jasper streched his long legs out before him and clicked his knuckles, getting comfortable. "And you" he replied with a bow of his head. Always the gentleman, hmm jasper? his inner concious giggled in a sing song voice which caused him to frown. G hopped off the wall with a curious look on his face. People told him over and over not to cross the small river, but he didn't truly understand why. And so because of this, he placed a foot on the fallen tree which was the only path across. He felt a strange breeze push towards him as if fending him off. But he just shook his head and began to walk. Sariah jumped off the tree and looked at the moon. Great. There would be a council meeting tonight and so no one to talk to. She stiffled a groan and leaned against the truck of the tree before sliding down to the forest floor.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ebola taking control over the world.

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Taylor Swift or Lady Gaga?

Taylor Swift or Lady Gaga?

WAT FOOTBALL BALL TEAM DO U LIKE

latest videos