Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Afterlife ( Always Open-Ask To Join)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
You just died. All you have ever loved, fought for, hated, even known, it's gone now. You are in a strange place. You know absolutely nothing about this place. Nor anyone. You are alone. Anyways, you still have human needs. You have to eat, to rest. To live again. This place. This place, is the Afterlife. ____________________________________________________________________________ Once you died, you were transported to a forest. Not a dark, cold one. But a tropical, full of life one. You can see creatures, from all shapes and colors. Also the flora is strange. Anyways, you were not the only human in there. You were not related to them in any way. You can choose if, join them, or fight them. ________________________Form__________________________________________ Name: Age: Appearance: Biography: Cause of decease: Other information: _______________________________________________________________________ I will be playing as the environment, and background characters.

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Some rules: 1.- Do not text talk. 2.- In the afterlife, you cannot die. Anyway, you can still get sick, and receive damage. 3.-Even if you are dead, you are not overpowered. Please don't God Mod. It's not fair. 4.-Any relationship you establish with other characters is fine, but please involve the rest of the characters, and stick with the events.  The must important rule. 5.- Have fun!

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Kokatsuna Kushita (Tsuna) Age: 18 Appearance: Biography: Tsuna lived a regular life, with a wealthy family,normal everyday interactions. Well, that's what people thought. Tsuna always thought that it was normal to hide despair, depression, hatred, behind a shining smile. She realized that she was the one with the fake smile. Since she was a little girl her father abused her, by taking pictures of her for "growth research", her stepmother hated her, because Tsuna was more important to the father than her stepmother. Tsuna thought that the research was normal to everyone, but when realizing the truth she tried to escape, but was caught by her father and driven back to her home. Her family had always been very preserving, she was never allowed to have normal interactions like going out with friends. She tried drinking poison, but it didn't work, Tsuna thought that she wasn't even allowed to die. In another attempt to run away, she is pursued by her father who drives her to hide on the roof of an  abandoned bowling cafe. It collapses and she was found dead, impaled on the log of a tree that was next to the building. They realize that she died before the building collapsed, by throwing herself off the top of the three storied building. Cause of decease: Suicide. Other information: After what happened she decides to only be called Kokatsuna, which means cunning in Japanese, which fits her because she is very clever. Is this okay?

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
It's perfect. Now we need at least other two or three characters.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks! I'll ask my friends if they could join.

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
I would thank that.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
I just did. None of my good roleplaying friends are on. I'll wait for them to get online and comment them again.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar

Gabriella Rozalia Lombardi
Age: 26 Appearance: History: Gabriella lived in the Italian coast in her childhood. She had a good life with her family and open nature. She had two loving parents and four older brothers. Her family was wealthy enough to give anything Gabriella wanted, but she didn't turn out spoiled. Everything changed at the age of fifteen, when her parents were killed. Gabriella became depressed, and she lasted like this until she escaped Italy at the age of seventeen when the people who murdered her parents were searching for her. What She Did When She was Attacked: Gabriella had decided to go out hiking in the woods, alone. She then became lost when she encountered a wolf, and desperately tried to fight it off, but she ended up dead. Two days later a hiking couple found her mauled body near a river. Cause of Decease: She died in the hospital after a brutal wolf attack. >Other: Since she was attacked , she has a wolf spirit that is always besides her side, watching over her like a guardian. Also, she commonly wears a white cloak.

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Well, Of course you don't have to ask. And, it's preferable if you write your bio, for background purposes, but it's not indispensable. If you don't want to, you don't have to.)

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What new KW features has you noticed?

YEARBOOK QUOTE

Random

Countdown from 1000!

latest videos