Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Afterlife ( Always Open-Ask To Join)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar

"JustineDawn" wrote:

May I join?
Yes, Just post a form.

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?) Name: Deirdre Age: 15 Appearance: Rp Character Girl #5 Biography: She was a normal girl with a normal family and a normal life until she moved across the country to an eerie town. Then she heard about an escaped murderer, and met him on the streets. Cause of Decease: The killer fought her until she gave up and let him win. He stabbed her in the heart. Other Information: She has a silver wound of where the killer stabbed her.

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Accepted.

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay! Big Grin

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Danielle or Dani for short. Age: 15 Appearance: Profile picture. Sorry it won't let me put pictures in my forms from my iPhone. Biography: Dani wasn't one of those very social teenagers when she was Alice. She preferes to keep to herself and just lay low. But there was a reason. At home her parents fought a lot and she would sometimes get caught in the middle of it. She has an older brother that is away in the military and she rarely gets to see him. Growing up dani thought she lived a fairy simple and happy life. But her mother kept secrets from her about her father. He was a drunk and used to beat Dani's mother. Dani didn't realize it till years ago. When she once stood up to her father she got beaten so bad she was put in a hospital. That's was a few years ago and her mother still hasn't left him.  Cause of Decease: Dani was out at a party and decided to drink. Somewhere in the middle of the party she go abducted an her throat slashed. other information: Dani has a scar that runs from her left temple and down her cheek. Her father have it to her a few years ago. Name: Kalen (boy) Age: 17 Appearance: he has a fair olive tone with a mop of curly brown hair on his head. He stand pretty talk and is well built. Almost in an itimidating manner even though he would harm a fly. He has sea green eyes and is usually wearing some low riding jeans and a tight v neck. Biography: Kalen grew up in London but moves to America a few years ago. But he still does have that British accent. He was a singer for a very long time till he messed up in front of alt of people. He was so humiliated that e refuses to sing ever again. He has a older sister that lives in London still. He rarely talks to her because she is mad at him for giving up his dream of becoming a singer. Cause of Decease: He ended up getting cancer six months ago. But it was so aggressive he didn't really have a chance to fight it. 

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Accepted. Both.

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((May I join? Tell me if this form is too gritty if you are rather aiming for a light-hearted campaign, I will think up a new character in that case.)) Name: Nier Age: 45 Appearance: Biography: Nier was born to a lower class family in civil-war plagued lands, growing up in an unstable environment full of danger, forcing him to improve on his physical attributes more than his mental ones. Married at the age of 30, many had wondered why he waited so long, time did not stand still in his homeland, after all, but marry he did, though his wife died at the birth of his daughter five years later, Yonah: While he grieved, he still loved his child as the dearest part remaining in his life, making him work hard to secure her a better life than he had, allowing her to visit a school and even gain proper nourishment, though the consequence being that Nier was barely ever able to get home. Soon, however, the war of the land erupted into full-swing again, the opposition of the corrupt government proving to be no better than the ones they fought, they made liberal use of terror-tactics to intimidate others into joining them. Such it was that Nier was to be forcibly recruited, while his daughter was to be enslaved. Unwilling to let such trespass, Nier tried to flee the land with his child, but the two were caught, an example to be rendered of them. Nier found his end while trying to keep the rebels at bay, shouting for his daughter to run. Cause of decease: Bled to death from several gun-shot wounds. Other information: He does not know what happened to his daughter, whether she is alive or not. Regardless, he is searching desperately for her.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Accepted. We are now ready to start.)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Guys, are you on?)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
(( I am present, ready to start. ))

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Employees

Should we bring back the death penalty?

My best friend

Say 'Hello' in Different Languages!

Dear Dish it: Do i like this boy?!?

Employees

latest videos