Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Afterlife ( Always Open-Ask To Join)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Well, the only ones online are Traveler's Guide and Never Prejudiced. I guess you can start). It's a bright morning. The sky is clear. You can see, the fauna is impressive, the biodiversity in this ecosystem is extremely huge. Flora is not far behind, with such impressive beauty. You can see many other humans too. From all these, you recognize one. This one, is something you will never forget. This, is Death. She is the Grim Reaper. Anyways, she inspired confidence. Even though this was the individual who stripped you from life, now, is the only one who you know you can trust. (You know you died, because you met Death. You had a conversation, and now you know each other. Of course, you can interpret it how you want. When the conversation ended, you just blacked out. And now, you are here.)

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((A question: How exactly did the transit of 'from life to death' go, our characters died, Death (who should be described more, is 'he' like the Grim Reaper or something?) suddenly stomped into our vision, blabbered something about how death has come, then threw us into that forest, and now we wake up and see 'him' (if 'he' can be identified by that gender) again?))

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Thank you for the corrections. I'm editing the post.)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Re read it. I hope it's clear enough now).

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
Groaning, instinctively leading a hand to his broad chest in expectation of finding bullet-holes, he instead only found himself in a state of entirety, unwounded, though still in the clothes he wore when Death grasped him, Nier awoke. Just as the strangely feminine voice of... her, she who called herself 'Death', had announced, he found himself surrounded by an expanse of plants, trees, his surroundings screaming of colors undiluted. A forest, he would have thought. Only that he had never seen such a many-colored assembly of flora. Then, he properly remembered the circumstances by which he had landed here. Panicked, he looked around, trying to find his daughter, his last memory of her running, screaming and crying. It almost broke the old widower's heart. Spotting his child nowhere, he focused on what he did see. Around him, others, humans, in the same state of confusion as he, some rising, some still trying to discern their surroundings. And, of course, Death. With a grunt, the old father rose to his feet, slowly approaching the dark figure of the Grim Reaper. Some might have thought the presence of someone whom one had talked to in an unknown environment to be soothing, but he was not one of those. He had lived a long life, and his memories of disappointment far outweighed those of happiness, if only in sheer number. As such, it was with a measure of distrust that the brutish frame of Nier approached Death, slowly, carefully. He would have hesitated, if it had not been she who would be the most likely one to know about his daughter's whereabout and, first and foremost, state of health. "You-" Another might have also attempted to use some sort of etiquette when speaking to an eldritch being such as Death. Normally, even Nier would have realized this, but his worry for his daughter made his demeanor appear brash. "Death, I... where, where is my daughter? How is she? You must know that!" he exclaimed, voice urgent.

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Death noticed the confusion and concern of Nier. "You must concentrate your energy in yourself Nier. Answers will come by themselves, but not now." She answered, with wisdom. "You should first explore this land, or you wont last much time." Death said, laughing. Then she walked away, the other humans needed help too. Death's purpose is not only to take the souls from the deceased, but to guide them in the Afterlife.

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Bump, waiting for other players to have their characters awaken.))

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Bump...)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
(Whoops, I forgot about the rp. Where may I post?)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Now. Now is a good time.)

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Do YOU believe in SANTA?

Jumping Jupiters!!

Do YOU believe in SANTA?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos