x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1302
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Staring down at himself, somehow, just for the first time, he noticed that he was wearing no shirt. He remembered, he had given that to his daughter when she had shivered in the cold of the night. Sighing, he gave her a somewhat tired nod, before beginning to resume his march, before he paused again. "That wolf of yours..." he spoke "How long have you been awake? Did you have time to explore the island a bit yet?"

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.


Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1822
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
I looked up at him, "What about the wolf?" I asked and rested my hand upon the wolf's head, letting my fingers feel its softness. "I've been here for about a day or two. Yes, I've explored around one third of the island, if you could say that," I murmured. 


Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1302
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
"And what did you find? Any sort of civilsation, a town, something?" Nier asked, again urgency in his voice. ((Nost, I suggest you send Never Prejuidiced a message, telling her what her character would have found.))

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.


Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1822
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
"Well, I have found a very large river that becomes a waterfall," I told him, "There's also an orchid right next to the end of the waterfall, containing different fruits."


Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 966
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
(I actually have a different idea. If you go to explore together, I'll explain you the basics in Flora and Fauna In the Afterlife.)

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen


Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1302
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
The old father sighed again. "So, at least we won't get hungry, we also won't die of thirst. That's something." he nodded again. "What haven't you explored yet? Do you have an idea how big this island is?"

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.


Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1822
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
I nodded once and then shrugged. "I don't have a single idea," I answered and took a glance of the worn out man as he sighed. "What is bothering you?" I questioned him.


Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1302
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
"Nothing, you really don't have to burden yourself with my problems." he said, dismissively, before resuming the earlier tract "So, exploration. Do you know what we would find if we walk into this direction?" He pointed the way he had been walking before the girl had caught up to him. ((Alright, I am very sorry about this, but I need some sleep now, it is 2 AM here, I really need some sleep. From the week after next week on, I will be more available, but right now, I need my slumber. Good night all of you.))

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.


Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1302
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
((bump))

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.


Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1822
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
"Possibly a separate river that will lead to a smaller waterfall, or just another piece of forest," Gabriella answered, glancing at the aged man once more, but turned back to look inside of the musky smelling wilderness.


Latest Forum Posts

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

BMTH or AA?

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

What Time Did You Wake Up At?

KidzWorld Newsfeed idea

Post pics to me!!-moved

KidzWorld Newsfeed idea-moved

Throwing apples at walls

Try to type only in stickers!-moved

Latest Videos

Play Online Games