Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Afterlife ( Always Open-Ask To Join)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[Mods T^T You can look on my profile though..]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
[Accepted, You two may start together.]

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy sat on the edge of a cliff, under was a rocky shore. He red hair whipped in the wind. She swinged her bare feet back and forth. She had died in a white flowy shirt, jeans and a fabric thingy ma-bob across her forehead. 

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Haru wandered aimlessly towards a cliff, that looked as if it was under a rocky shore. Her gaze landed upon a red-head, her bare feet swinging back and forth. Haru had committed to her solemn end wearing an orange hoodie the sleeves rolled up, a orange wrist band on her left wrist, dark blue baggy jeans, and red converse. She bit her bottom lip, making her way towards the girl, her face blank and solemn. "Hello. . . . "

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(I will be on a bit,)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay back on) (Actually her jeans were skinny. :X) Cassidy whipped her head toward the sound of her voice, she stood up and walked a few feet from the the edge which was now quivering. She raised an eyebrow. "Hello. And may I ask, what is your name?" With her  British accent.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

(Okay back on) (Actually her jeans were skinny. :X) Cassidy whipped her head toward the sound of her voice, she stood up and walked a few feet from the the edge which was now quivering. She raised an eyebrow. "Hello. And may I ask, what is your name?" With her  British accent.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Haru bit her bottom lip, her pitch black hair whipping slowly in the wind. "M-My name is Haru; yours?" She added meekly, her Australian accent now audible. She saw the girl move a few feet from the edge, which was now quivering. She bit her bottom lip once again, wrapping her arms slowly around herself, her light orange hoodie reflecting from the lighting of the day. She gazed down below the cliff, grimacing.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Death walked towards the cliff. "Haru, Cassidy, I notice you have already met each other." She said with a sweet voice. "As you can see, you are already in the Afterlife."

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
"I think I've noticed I'm in the afterlife," Cassidy muttered and put her hands in her jeans, "Cassidy, "she said once more coldly although it was warm outside. Sh really wanted to tear this death girl from limb to limb. She hated her, ironically it's like saying you hated death.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Childhood

Why isn't gum allowed in school?

How Old is Too Old?

Do you think Religion should be included i...

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Who is MORE FEARLESS: Katniss or Bella?