Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Afterlife ( Always Open-Ask To Join)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Haru's pale green eyes turned cold as she began to scowl. She was always having emotion changes; most people hated her because of it. "Afterlife? I've got news for you, it's horrible." She retorted, her hands inside her hoodie pockets. She suddenly stopped scowling, her face stern. "Sorry.." She muttered, her gaze shifting from Cassidy, then to the woman. She would have to admit-- she didn't like her very much. Haru bit her bottom lip, kicking the dirt on the ground.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
"Cassidy, there is no reason of why you should hate death. After all, you were given a second chance." Death said, guessing the feelings of the girl. "I suppose you have not explored the land yet, or have you?" She asked, turning to Haru. "I would suggest you two should go and investigate a while."

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy took that to consideration, she sighed. She had left everything in the physical world. He family, her best friend, and even her crush, he was the sweetest thing, he was the only one who could get her to blush and now he was gone. She sighed "Fine." She murmered.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Haru nodded at Death, not caring what she had said. "Fine.." She muttered blankly, her face emotionless and stern. She reached her hands in her pockets, memories of her mother, father, younger brother, and her best friend...  She began to bite her lip, thinking of her best friend, her life before she ended it. He was gone; they all were. She began to tear up, but she ignored it as she turned away from Cassidy, her pale green eyes narrowed slightly. She felt pain beyond compare; her heart beating inside of her chest.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy nodded and headed to the jungle near-by. She stopped in mid-tracks waiting for Haru.  She wish she could go back and snuggle with her future boyfriend on the physical world although she knew that, that would never happen. "Let's go," she managed to say through the tears in her eyes.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Cassidy nodded and headed to the jungle near-by. She stopped in mid-tracks waiting for Haru.  She wish she could go back and snuggle with her future boyfriend on the physical world although she knew that, that would never happen. "Let's go," she managed to say through the tears in her eyes.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Haru nodded meekly, seeing the tears forming in Cassidy's eyes. She walked forward slowly, stuffing her hands in her pockets as she looked at the ground. She wished she had never committed to be gone, her crush, her best-friend, her family gone from her grasp... They slipped through her frail fingers. She snuffled, blinking away the tears in her eyes as she walked beside Cassidy. "Come on.." She muttered, pointing on.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
It was late, and It started to rain. They had to find a shelter, soon.

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy had never been much a follower, but not a leader unless when pulling pranks. Other wise.... not so much. She sighed and followed Haru , sometimes when Haru turned her hair hitting Cassidy's face. Cassidy sighed, she put her hand in her pocket, and found a note, ____________________________________ I should of asked you out when I had the  chance, I'm sorry! I will never forget you  -Jake __________________________________________

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

chicken vs.beef

Free songs for Halloween

latest videos