Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Spirit War...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
A long, long time ago there were wild spirits who wandered the earth along side humans, we kept shrines all around to praise them for there help but a couple years later the merriment died down when evil spirits called Shadows came attacking the small village... Who are you and what will you do? {Imagine an old man saying all of this! ^^ }

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Spirit War...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyo Name: Kyo Blossom Age: 17How long have you lived here?: Since I was Five years old.. Bio: Kyo lives with his great grand father in the village, he is training to be a samurai since it is a family tradition for all the men in the Blossom clan..Kyo has never had many friends before because of his grand father`s strict training. Both of his parents had passed away while hunting the Kokatsuna Okami, Kyo is wanting to find the wolf and persuaded it to leave peacefully but if not he will use violence.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Spirit War...

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Name: Mizu Ki Age: 17 How long have you lived here: Many many years. Bio: Mizu Lives around the water with her animal's of the sea, She doesn't have many friends because she likes to stay hidden. The village near her lake belives in her but has never seen her, somdays she wishes she could go around the world somwhere other then at the edge of the village. What she also wants is to have a friend who understands her. There is one pet she has always wanted, that is a water dragon.

Spirit War...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
{Very accepted!!!}

Grief"

Spirit War...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
{Accepted ^^}

Grief"

Spirit War...

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Nero Suji Looks: age: What? Age? I suppose he looks around 16, although, last time anyone saw him , he looked around 50, so you cant judge that, can you? Personality: He's Cheerful, the kind of guy you cant help but like, But whenever your around him, you feel something odd off him, like he's not like you. like he's not like anything. Bio: He walked into this village about a week ago, been staying somewhere, always leaves about midday and returns at night.  Everyone thinks hes some sort of orphan child, but comeon, that wouldn't be fun! Other: He has alot of Character Development planned, Just wait, you will see. Other Other: He seems to know a lot, like the future, its like he sees things, its like he's special. (can I join? I know, I know, but coemon, I need to start with this and reveal as time goes on) 

How can I make you happy?

Spirit War...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
{I`ll allow it but it better be a good surprise Big Grin }

Grief"

Spirit War...

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
[no problems, just ask, people have fallen in love with me because of my roleplaying.

How can I make you happy?

Spirit War...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
{I look forward to it smile }

Grief"

Spirit War...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
{Lets get started shall we?} Kyo sat in his back yard under the  blooming cherry blossom tree, leaning his head back his sword at his side, he was asleep from all the training since he got up before sun rise to work on a move his grand father taught him, Kyo snored softly while his grand father cleaned the back steps of the house with a slight smirk.

Grief"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

Is religion good or bad?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos