Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Spirit War...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyo chuckled "Alright then" He said while he started walking again
wondering why she was so shy in the first place as he looked around seeing animals walk
around  and also in and out of the buildings.

Spirit War...

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina followed slowly after him, being careful to keep a few inches apart from him. But eventually, she forgot about that in her own curiousity. She watched animals as they walked around, and the buildings as she walked by. He dark bue eyes shimmered as she walked closely behind Kyo.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Spirit War...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
"There is a old story to go along with the whole town" He said while walking
as he seen her seeming very exited about looking around
the old town, He chuckled slightly as he
saw rabbits jumping around the hiding.

Spirit War...

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina blinked "T-there is?" She asked quietly, her voice small and barely above a whisper She looked down at the ground for a moment, as if worried she would be scolded for talking. Her mother had always done that. She played with a loose string on her sleeve.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Spirit War...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyo smiled "Yes Its called the spirit bridge where all that spirits had hated the humans for so many years that they finally drove there town innto this very cliff  and we build our town right over it..But now alot of human spirits roam around here begging to be alive once more" He said his voice seeming calm and sweet .

Spirit War...

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina nodded, feeling slightly comforted by his soft, sweet, and calm voice. "Oh" was all she managed to say, looking at some more animals.

Why, you may ask?

Spirit War...

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina's blue eyes wandered the town once again, her face a mask of awe. It's so beautiful She thought, smiling slightly as a butterfly landed on her head, then fluttered away.

Why, you may ask?

Spirit War...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyo smiled "You seem to like it here" He commented as he walked along the road chuckling as he saw a couple animals chasing after one another seeming to be playing a game.
But Kyo seemed like air and so easy going it seemed he could disappear at any moment

Spirit War...

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina blushed and nodded, shrugging her shoulders slightly. she examined Kyo for a moment, her dark blue eyes shining. She was still a bit uneasy, but she was feeling more and more relaxed around him.

Why, you may ask?

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos