Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Spirit War...

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I crouched behind a bush, getting my arrow, placing a electric arrowhead and slick tail to make it go faster in the air. Placing it in the bow, I aimed it a deer that was quietly grazing on a cherry bush, not knowing that I was in its presence.  I let the arrow go, the arrowhead gashing itself in the deer's neck. The deer fell to the ground and began twitching fiercely as the electricity began running through it, letting out a cry. 

Spirit War...

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
(can I ask about the bold italic? why do you choose to use that?) Nero was walking past quite few houses in the village, he had just came from a fairly nice morning at the nice inn he was at, and was on his way out of the village if everything boded Well, It would be just a normal day.. Ah but No, No It wouldn't.

How can I make you happy?

Spirit War...

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Mizu was walking quietly through the village, hiding behind a tree when seeing Nero. She had never really been seen by humans and was not plaining on it happening today. Mizu held onto the tree and stared at Nero.

Spirit War...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
{I don`t know but I just like to I guess ^^ } Kyo stood up hearing his grand father say to go into town for a new broom since he broke the last one when some thugs were in the village threatening Kyo when he was home alone cleaning in front of the house.. Kyo started walking in to the market passing Nero sorta lost in thought and not paying attention to the things around him. 

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Spirit War...

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
Nero sighed "Couldn't it have been tomorrow?....I suppose it's fixed now..." He mumbled these words, possibly loud, possibly not.. It didn't really matter. But  He was really just settling in...today? and they were baking some pies a the inn... "Again... Can't be helped, all is to wait now..."

Spirit War...

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((May i join?)) Looks: Name: Rikki Gorden Age:18 How long have you lived here: Since birth Bio: Rikki had always been very independant and stubborn. He doesn't like people and doesn't talk to them. He doesn't know the eaning of love because he's never been in love before. He often feels alone but still refuses to go near anyone. He lives by himself in a small forest near water and his parents were both killed by Shadows. He has always been dark and defiant. Weoponry: A belt full of daggers. Looks: Name: Celia Ramones Age:17 How long have you lived here: A few years Bio: Celia is a very loving and caring person but she mostly likes to be alone because she's shy and is afraid of getting hurt by others. She mostly keeps to herself Weaponry: Bow and arrows

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Spirit War...

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
The deer stopped twitching, completely dead. I stood up and walked around the bush and crouched next to the deer, pulling out the arrow out of its neck. Wiping the blood off of the arrow, I took off the tail and arrowhead and concealed them in a special place in the holder.  Putting my arms under the body, I lifted it up with a grunt and hung it over my shoulder, the weight of it affecting me very little. You are wondering why I am hunting deer... Well, I live in the forest on my own. I have to hunt in order to survive, and protecting myself from other wild animals.  Walking next to a small stream, I kept walking forward to my little cabin. 

Spirit War...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
{Sure Accepted! ^^ }

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Spirit War...

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

The deer stopped twitching, completely dead. I stood up and walked around the bush and crouched next to the deer, pulling out the arrow out of its neck. Wiping the blood off of the arrow, I took off the tail and arrowhead and concealed them in a special place in the holder.  Putting my arms under the body, I lifted it up with a grunt and hung it over my shoulder, the weight of it affecting me very little. You are wondering why I am hunting deer... Well, I live in the forest on my own. I have to hunt in order to survive, and protecting myself from other wild animals.  Walking next to a small stream, I kept walking forward to my little cabin. 

Spirit War...

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
(bumping?)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Kind of Exotic Pet Would You Like to ...

music is my life

Describe the profile pic above you

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

latest videos