Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Spirit War...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyo had gotten the broom heading back to the house but only to give his grand father the broom and walked out into the back yard and started training, His metal sword kept making contact with the wooden dummy in the same spots as before. Kyo would train a lot since he knew little about the people in or even out of the small village they all live in...

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Spirit War...

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Finally reaching my cabin, I took out a dagger I had with me and began skinning the deer. Blood dripped off of my hands, making me shiver a bit with disgust, yet I was becoming used to it. It was finally skinned and I stood up, and hung it on a tree to dry so it could become my winter coat for later on.  Looking back at the fleshy animal, I dragged it into the river, the stream becoming a transparent pink as it flowed south to another part of the forest. I began washing it, taking off the remaining pieces of fur, until everything had disappeared. 

Spirit War...

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Rikki walked through the forest, his grey eyes blank and cold. His hands were jammed in his jean pockets as he looked around with his icey eyes, his hair ruffling slightly in the sharp breeze cutting through the trees. He took out one of his daggers and stroked the blade before spinning around and nailing a squirrel by the tail to a tree. The squirrel tittered in pain and Rikki shot another dagger at it's neck, cutting its head clean off and cutting off the annoying chitters. He unstuck the blades and wiped off the blood before grabbing the squirrel and attatching it to his belt as well. He walked through the forest once again. Celia sat against a tree, dozing off in the shade of its branches. A warm wing blew through her hair as she dozed, yawning every now and then

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Spirit War...

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Just as I turned on the fire, I hear twigs snapping under someone's, or something's feet. Narrowing my eyes, I got an arrow from my holder and placed a poison arrowhead and a slick tail. If the arrow injected the poison into the object's body, it will suffer pain for half an hour or so.  Keeping my silence, I looked around the shadows to see if I spotted anything. 

Spirit War...

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Rikki stepped out from behind the bushes to see a woman staring at him, and her bow was aimed at him as well. His ice-like eyes narrowed as he stared at the tip of the arrow. A black liquid was dripping off of it. Poison. He stood frozen, glaring at her, daring her to shoot. His eyes showed no fear, just pure coldness.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Spirit War...

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I stood up slowly, and glared at him with my icy blue eyes. "What are you doing in my land?" I snarled at him, still pointing the poison filled arrow at him. 

Spirit War...

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Rikki snorted "Your land? Since when?" He sneered, voice like icey missles. He stared into her blue eyes with his own grey ones, the tip of the arrow inches from his nose. His expression only showed pure coldness, showing no trace of fear. He glared at her, his hand resting on one of the daggers opn his belt. He was the fastest in the whole land at drawing daggers, so he could stab this woman in revenge for his death if she decided to shoot. His eyes narrowed as he looked up at her, since she was a bit taller than him.

Why, you may ask?

Spirit War...

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
My eyes landed on the dagger his hand rested upon, and I stared back at him with no emotion. This shall be easy, I thought. Swiftly, I kicked him the back and tore the belt from his torso and other dagger from his hand. I then stabbed the arrow into his arm, and flinged one arrow near his ear, another one next to his neck, and one next to his right hand.  "Since I was born," I snarled at him.

Spirit War...

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Rikki let out a cry of pain, his face contorted with rage and agony. He pulled the arrow out quickly, enough to only let a small amount of poison into his arm, but enough to rack his whole body with agony. He gritted his teeth, eyes squeezed shut as he held his forearm, blood oozing from between his fingers. Damn it He thought coldly, his eyes flickering open to glare at her before his vision blurred and he was overcome by blackness. His face softened, looking almost like a regular, innocent teenager. His hand fell limp and sprawled out at his side as blood oozed from his arm.

Why, you may ask?

Spirit War...

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
"So dramatic," I lowly sneered as he passed out. Rolling my eyes at the unconscious boy, I entered my cabin and grabbed disinfecting alcohol,  metal thread, a needle and a pair of scissors. Going out once again, I cleaned off his wound and sewed it closed, cutting off the remaining thread. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Why is swearing wrong?

Do You Go Tanning?

in which age would u marry?

Need help? Then open up with me

Debating Tips

latest videos