Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Spirit War...

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Haha perfect older sister behavior xP)) After a while, Rikki's eyes fluttered open and landed on the woman. His eyes narrowed as he glared at her for a moment then realized she had saved his life. It didn't change his expression as he sat up, not looking at her as he got to his feet, feeling a bit dizzy at first but recovering quickly. He held on to his jeans so they wouldn't slide down and grabbed his belt, clipping it around his waist once more. He counted his daggers to see if there were any missing, then retrieved the one in the dirt not far off. He pulled his t-shirt over it and began walking away, not glancing at the woman once, his grey eyes cold as he shrugged on his hoodie and trudged away.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Spirit War...

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Taking out my dagger, I followed closely behind him, as I hid in the shadows. You're not going to leave without paying, I mentally snarled.  Appearing behind me, I wrapped my arm around his neck, and pointed the dagger to his chest. "You're not leaving without a payment," I lowly snarled into his ear. 

Spirit War...

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Rikki's eyes bore into hers, the iciness sharper than usual "Oh? And why's that?" He growled back, even though he looked a bit uneasy as he looked down at the knife, then glaring at her again. She was taller than him by a few inches, not very much. He looked stubborn as he jerked out of her grasp and continued walking, his hands shoved in his jean pockets "I don't have time for this" He drawled, voice crispy with annoyance and hatred. ((So the plan is, i'm guessing, that He will have to work for her and they will slowly start befriending each other, and will eventually act as if they are like brother and sister, which will happen a long while from now xP))

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Spirit War...

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Letting out a low snarl, I grasped an arrow and put a paralyzing poison arrowhead, and a slick tail on the end. Placing it in the bow, I shot at him, going directly into his right shoulder. Right now, the poison had already entered his system. 

Spirit War...

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Rikki was about to speak when his legs turned to jelly and he fell to the ground. He snarled "Damn you!!" He yelled, trying to struggled from the invisible bind that paralized him. His eyes were cold, and tainted with hatred. Rikki couldn't feel the pain in his shoulder since he was paralized but he could still feel the pressure and the smeel of fresh blood as it leaked from his shoulder. He lay sprawled on the ground, helpless.

Why, you may ask?

Spirit War...

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I set my leg upon his abdomen, scowling at him. "For trespassing into my land, you shall serve me for seven days, whether you like it or not," I sneered and glowered at him.

Spirit War...

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Gtg be on tomorrow)) Rikki scowled, looking away from her. She was right, whether he liked it or not, he was pretty much stuck with her. Not that he would listen to her, but because if he tried to leave, this would happen again. He sighed imaptiently, his eyes cold and full of defiance as he stared at a tree to his side.

Why, you may ask?

Spirit War...

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Mizu started to walk back, passing by Kyo's backyard, she stood behind a tree and looked over at Kyo. "Interesting.."

Spirit War...

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I kicked him roughly in the side of his torso, a small groan escaping his mouth. "Look at me when I am talking to you," I snarled. 

Spirit War...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyo put his sword back to his side and sat on the grass, tired he sensed a  slight force in the air.. He looked around breathlessly and not really able to get up right that second. He saw his grand father through the window smoking his pipe.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

We the Kidz

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos