Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Spirit War...

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Mizu hid behind the tree, sighing softly and peaking back out of the tree and smiling. "Poor Kyo, always tired." She quickly ran behind another tree.

Spirit War...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyo stood up and started walking near the lake to take a quiet walk, for some reason Kyo always though if you take a walk near the lake no one will come near.. His bare feet touched the water it reminded him of when his mother use to take him here when he was younger.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, tapping at my chamber door.
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door - 
Only this, and nothing more."

Spirit War...

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Mizu followed him to her lake and stood behind him. "You must like it here." Her voice calm and steady.

Spirit War...

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Not too far away, I heard two people talking quietly. Narrowing my eyes, I glared at the paralyzed boy and walked off, looking for the persons. 

Spirit War...

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
put his hand to his head "Ahg, This is taking to long....Ah, I'm just to impatient....." He seemed to have been...Stalking? everyone, and now..Well, He wasn't very impatient? But what Self respecting **** ****** (Can't write it or risk ruining the secret!) Couldn't wait for a plot..

How can I make you happy?

Spirit War...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
{I`m eager to find out that secret of yours Vahid43 } Kyo looked at Mizu "I do, but who are you?" He said soft and calm as he kept his eyes on the horizon, He seemed on the verge of a day dream and reality.. The wind blew fierce making the trees sway in a dancing motion as if spirits took them over...

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, tapping at my chamber door.
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door - 
Only this, and nothing more."

Spirit War...

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
The two began talking a bit louder, and I followed their voices until I spotted them near a lake. Hiding behind a tree, I grabbed an arrow and put a paralyzing arrowhead, then placed a fast speed tail on the back. Placing it in the bow, I revealed myself, pointing the arrow at the two.

Spirit War...

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
{So am I!} Mizu looked over her shoulder. "Please don't try it." She said then looked back at Kyo. "I'm Mizu Ki, please call me Mizu." She smiled softly and steped out of the path from the arrow.

Spirit War...

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
(My character isn't a nice person, just so you know. Two more posts and I have to leave.) I moved the arrow to aim it at the blue haired girl once more. "What are you doing in my territory?" I snarled. 

Spirit War...

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
And then, like that, Nero would have walked, until he was standing a Mere 20 feet away from both of them "Listen, We barely have a few comments, so, Allow me to introduce my self, I am Nero, and you are...Kyo, And you?....hmmm...I cant quite remember .Doubt it matters anyway..And look at that! we still have a few moments!" probably, and hopefully bewildering the both of them.

How can I make you happy?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

I know everything

Do You Live With Your Mom, Dad Or Both?

Words that start with L