Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Spirit War...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyo stood in the grass  leaning against a tree, as he saw the dragon "A dragon..?" He said not very sure it was real since dragons don`t come around here much because of the cold climet.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Spirit War...

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I patted her head once more, and she lifted her head back up once more. I touched her thick and hard scales, several scratches on them, but she wasn't harmed. Looking at the people in front of me, "This is Tenné. She doesn't like being touched by people she doesn't recognize, so I suggest you stay away from her unless you want to be crushed or burned to death."

Spirit War...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyo smirked " A lot of dragons don`t come around this part of the land because it`s a lower climet..." He said looking at the dragon while he closed his eyes a bit tired from staying up the night before.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Spirit War...

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at the boy skeptically, "It is not even cold yet, and besides, she's warm because her thick scales cover her like a blanket."

Spirit War...

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

I looked at the boy skeptically, "It is not even cold yet, and besides, she's warm because her thick scales cover her like a blanket."

Spirit War...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
He nodded "Yes, but just be careful the shadows around here also like dragons..." He spoke clear and soft as he opened his eyes looking at the girl with no expression as I did not move from that very spot.

Grief"

Spirit War...

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I scowled. "Shadows are shadows." I then remembered that the paralyzing poison is beginning wear off. "Go," I whispered emotionlessly and she shot off into the direction of my cabin.  

Spirit War...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyo stood up looking to her "You are right but Shadows are growing more powerful as the days and nights go on endlessly.." He sounded slightly cold saying his but also calm and collected then he just started walking.

Grief"

Spirit War...

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Rikki struggled, his eyes full of rage "Hey! Hey come back here!" He called to the woman. He could just barely feel the feeling coming back into his skin and he shut his mouth. Maybe, if she was distracted for long enough, he could get away by the time the paralizing poison wore off. He closed his mouth and waited as he felt the tingling sensation of his sense of touch returning, as well as the stinging pain he had in his arm. He winced. Celia woke up from her doze in the shade because she heard voices. She scrambled to her feet, looking around with her large blue eyes.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Spirit War...

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Celia poked her head around atree and saw a group of people, as well as a dragon next to an older looking girl. She backed away so as not to draw attention to herself but she tripped and fell backwards, cracking a large branch in the process. She scrambled to her feet quickly

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favourite Animals

if you had a horse, what would you name it??

Would you want to be a vet?

which breed of dog do u have??!!

3 Facts About You!

What's your pets name?

latest videos