Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Spirit War...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyo smiled "Thats a pretty name..I actually never heard that name before" He said looking down at her looking all nervous again, he guessed She was not very good speaking with people.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, tapping at my chamber door.
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door - 
Only this, and nothing more."

Spirit War...

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Rikki gasped and gritted his teeth as the air was squeezed out of him "Point taken" He grumbled, feeling like a rag doll from the way the dragon squeezed him. Celia smiled and blushed "T-thank you" She stuttered, embarrassed and flattered. Her smile suddenly disappeared. "Don't let people get to you" Her mothers words flashed in her mind "They'll only hurt you later on" Celia looked away from him "I have to go" She said quickly, turning to leave.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Spirit War...

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Rikki gasped and gritted his teeth as the air was squeezed out of him "Point taken" He grumbled, feeling like a rag doll from the way the dragon squeezed him. Celia smiled and blushed "T-thank you" She stuttered, embarrassed and flattered. Her smile suddenly disappeared. "Don't let people get to you" Her mothers words flashed in her mind "They'll only hurt you later on" Celia looked away from him "I have to go" She said quickly, turning to leave.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Spirit War...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyo nodded to her "Alright have a good evening Celia" He smiled to her as he walked away hearing his grand father yelling as he smoked his pipe "Kyo you better get back to training or else!" He sounded rough, old and strict... Kyo sighed while he walked up the path toward the house.

Spirit War...

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Is this Valid?)) ... Name: Yumiko "Miko" Takahashi. Age: 16. How long have you lived here?: Since I was seven years old. Bio: Yumiko arrived at the village a few months after her seventh birthday. At first, she never liked it there and begged her parents to return to their old village, but after a while, she forgot how it even felt to live anywhere else. Because of her arrogant attitude, Yumiko makes many enemies; so so doesn't have many friends. She prefers to read about fantasy worlds than to go out with her friends. Other: Yumiko enjoys reading and dancing. She tends to be very arrogant and bossy at times- which dims her chances of making friends with people.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Spirit War...

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I snapped my fingers  and my dragon let go, letting him fall to the ground. "Get the hell out," I snarled and he ran off into the woods, not bothering to look back. I let out a grumbled sigh, and looked at the deer I had caught earlier.  Beginning to build a fire, I cut the deer into pieces.

Spirit War...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
{Accepted ^^}

Spirit War...

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Celia nodded, turning away and running into the forest. After awhile, Rikki finally slowed to a stop "Crazy woman" He muttered as he caught his breath. When he regained himself, he took out one of his daggers looking at his reflection. His pale grey eyes stared coldly at himself before a smirk split across his face. He was going to play a little prank on that women. Obviously not today, and it would take careful planning. But he would succeed, no matter what. He whistled mischieviously, twirling his blade as he searched for a place to sleep.

Why, you may ask?

Spirit War...

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Oh mi gosh no one is online in any of the RPs -_- *sighs*)) Celia walked carefully through the forest, gently plucking vibrant flowers out of the ground along the way. Soon, she had an armful of them. Smiling, she plucked a white flower with perfect smooth petals and stuck it in her long brown hair. Her dark eyes sparkled as she kept walking, still a bit wary.

Why, you may ask?

Spirit War...

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Bump?))

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

X-men: Days of Future Past.

Freestyle!