Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Story of the Mystery of the Three Demon Rulers

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
So here's the plot: There are 3 ruler demons or known as "The Deadly Trio" .The first & most biggest out of the three is Slenderman,a tall,skinny man with no face,wears a suit,tentacles on his back,& the ability to stretch his limbs & arms to great length to haunt & kill it's prey: children (bringing back the scary game!not really...). The second is the Black Queen,a woman with dark magical powers that are almost cannot be controlled,physic powers & the ability to make herself look young just with her will power. The third & last one is the Slayer,an evil vicious killer,hiding in a black cloak with a deadly gold ax that he uses to cut off people's heads for execution. Eight teens come together and bit by bit uncover the secrets of the deadly trio and how to end their lives.As they create the whole story,the demons too get more suspicious and stronger.And eventually hire an army to protect the three.But the question is,will the teens succeed? So yes I am only accepting 15 people.Here are the spots: Teen (one of 8 who will be heroes.7 spots left.Im also one of the 8.) Dark Shadows (the "army" that the demons hired.8 spots left.) Rules: -Fighting & romance in the story is allowed -Make ppl feel welcome.Don't exclude! -No inapproapriateness,swearing,etc. Form for the Teens: Name: Age: (14-1Cool Looks: Personality: Weapon of choice: Talent: Bio: (story of why u want to defeat the demons) Other: Form for the Dark Shadows: Name: Age: (16-20) Looks: Weapon of choice: Power: (only one) Bio: (story of how u got to be one of the Dark Shadows) Other:

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
Brooseus
Brooseus
StarStar
Form for the Teens:   Name: Kit Carter Age: 14 Looks: blonde curly hair,blue eyes, pale skin Personality: up to go,fun loving,kind to others, Weapon of choice: sword Talent: communicating with animals Bio:Kit wants to beat the demons so animals can ALL live in peace and harmony.Other:Kit has never had a bf. ----------------

I'll tell my father about this! - Draco Malfoy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Reserve a teen please!!

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(5 spots for the teens left!) My form: Name: Lucah Young Age: 16 Looks: vocaloid meiko (ignore the headphones) Personality: tough,nice,brave,rebellious,skillful,forgetful at times,has a habit of wanting to look like a hero by "being more tough & cool" sometimes Weapon of choice: katana Bio: her sister died from Slenderman.She was the only one who survived... Other: 

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(bump)

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Last one to say cupcake wins!

Close You Eyes. Move 4 Steps To The Right,...

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

latest videos