Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Lost Elements (closed, may reopen with one spot)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Eight friends, each one with 4elements, go to seek thier last element. While some people think that there are on,y four elements, they are WRONG. the last element leads to more, it turns out, more elements that were considered useless or part of another are discovered. And they are stronger than before  FRIENDS girl 1.( taken by Moi) element learned order: water, fire, earth, air boy2 ( Reserved for Izzi) element learned order: earth, air, fire, water  girl3( taken by Beerocker1030)  element learned order: fire, water, air, earth  boy4(taken by Evem01) element learned order: air , fire, water, earth girl 5(taken by KayKayZ) element learned order: earth, water, air, fire boy6( TakeN by KayKayZ) element learned order: air, water, earth, fire girl7 (taken by X Sayounara) element learned order: water , earth, air, water boy8 (takeN by Parttimerabbit ) element learned order: fire, earth, air, water Rules 1) don't tlk lk dis 2) if you are gone for a while, I will have another person take over  3) if you copy this, I will be fine with it if you give me credit for the plot 4) I may reopen 5) don't leave people out 6) NO SWEARING 7) please don't twist the plot Cool I feel like a boring teacher -_- I will stop now. 9) just one last thing, I might add more rules

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-draw what makes your brain do happy emote
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
Can I be girl3?

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure!!! Make ur form, if it is perffect I will alter it a little.  Name age gender looks perso weapon Bio powers( related to elements) other FATAL FLAW 

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
 Name: Maia Sapphire Nightinggale ( nobody knows her real name so she goes by  Shadow) Age:16 gender:F duh, what kind of boy name is Maia, honestly. looks: she has long, beautiful black hair which goes down to her waist. Her blue eyes always show beneath her concealment and she is always happy. She wears a jacket lined with knoves and a long, hood that cover her face ( if you have watched Lord of the rings, she looks like the hooded thingy that stabbed Frodo.) only her eyes show. Nobody knows what she looks like and she has always been considered a freak perso: she is bright, bulb,y, fast, no like, super fast, like she has bionic speed or somethin' so finds it annoying everyone else moves ' so slow' and she moves so fast. It is rare air if you catcha glimpse of her, she is that fast. But she has a small temper and is offended easily. She makes a game of everything and is usually picked n. she has amazing survival skills, agility, speed, and combat knowladge. She is super smart and it is a blessing to make allies with her. Not as easy as it sound. You have to see her which is kinda hard. She can steal stuff with amazing agility. Weapon knoves( forte), a bow and arrow, and a sword bio: even though she is rather attractive, she bullied when she was little and ever since, she has kept a hood up. Sometimes she takes it off and plays the flute or the piano, but rarely.her parents were killed and the school that took her in was not very good. But she made the best of it until she ran away. She went to a village where she became a well known thief. Know one knew what she looked like, know one even knew that the girl in the shadows was the thief. They nickname her the Queen of Thieves. She was never caught but was seen once. Her name was changed to Shadow. powers: she controls four elements, water the best, and she can turn her body into full element, turn body into water, fire, air, earth ect. She can resist a bit Fatal flaw: she will have blackouts where she is sucked into her past, in reality she sort of faints. This will happen often.

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
Name: Skye Age 15 Gender Female Looks:  Personality: Nice, Funny, Cool, Popular with guys and girls mostly guys, Always helps a friend, A leader, Good sense of humor, Violent when crossed, Scary when she wants to be weapon: A big thick sword with her name carved in the bottom Bio: She is great at learning languages alreay knows 7 different languages and has a photographic memory she is beautiful inside and out and never tellls a lie unless nessacery and she alays protects her friends her family was killed in a tragic accident and she witnessed thewhole thing. Powers: telekinisos, she is a telepath Fatal Flaw: She sometimes has visions of her past and when they pop up she tends to act naive and powerless wat could lead to her death if she is not careful

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
PERFECT!!!! Just I think 7 languages is good enough....

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
YAY!!!  Aske friends!!!

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll be girl 5, but I'll also be boy 6 if you want Big Grin) Name: Raven Night Age: 17 Gender: Female Looks: She has very long midnight black hair that goes to her knees and it falls over her left eye, she has pale violet eyes that change completely white when she is mad. She's slim, a little over 5"8 and pale. Altough she is attractive, she has a ugly scar on her left eye which she hides behind her hair, and pale pink lips. Personality: She's shy, but she is friendly aswell. She never says anything mean about anyone, and she's only violent when she has to be. Although, she is very skilled in gymnastics and good for sneaking around and climbing up onto high places. Weapon: She has two daggers that she always carries around, and a rope hanging from her belt. Bio: Raven had watched her parents die infront of her eyes, since murderers had made her. She was raised by killer, but she escaped and she tries to forget her dark past. What makes her so nice is that she had hated those killers, and didn't listen to a word they said. She also got that scar on her left eye from them. Powers: She controls Earth, Fire, Water and Wind. Fatal flaw: Sometimes she'll hear voices in her head, so loud that they distract her, and they taunt her and are very rude, and very annoying. This makes it easy for her to die.

Aww1
Aww

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
PERFECT!!! Could you ask some friends and of course, you can be boy6. Romance team up with moi?

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll see if I have any on and YES! I shall make boy 6's form ^ ^) Name: Zack Thorn Age: 17 Gender: Male Looks: He has very dark black hair that goes to his shoulders and is constantly falling in his eyes. He has light grey eyes, and he is 6"0. He's pale, but not too pale, and has a perfect smile. He also has two silver rings on his bottom lip Personality: Cold, Dark, Silent Weapon: A long dagger with a ruby on the hilt Bio: Zack was born in a poor city, and was raised by a mysterious man. That man was rude, so Zack caught on to that. He killed him afterwards, because he was mad at him. He discovered he had powers later on and has been working with them and making them better Powers: All the four elements Earth, Fire, Wind and Water Fatal flaw: Sometimes his vision goes black and he can only see darkness, but with a form of the man he had killed and can feel immense pain during this time.

Aww1
Aww

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What happened to this place?!

Ban slangs in KW

What happened to this place?!

Naruto200 gives Nintendo one last chance.

NEW WORD ALERT!!! (You know you wanna clic...

NEW WORD ALERT!!! (You know you wanna clic...

latest videos