Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Ifinishbooks and Nost

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Well I'm pretty sure, you know the story, I give credits to Gupi1999 becouse she mad this story originally. But if you don't know the story here it isBig Grinelva Woods lay far away from human civilization and is avoided by the few humans who see it. Surrounded by a shield of great oaks it is home to woodland creatures and every plant and tree imaginable. It is a magic place, but at war. The light side, full of sun and beautiful plants is home to Fairies, Elves, Naiads, Dryads and other 'Good' creatures. The dark side's branches are thick and almost no sunlight slips through so the plants can hardly survive, this is the home of 'Bad' creatures such as Pixies, Goblins and Naiads and Dryads of a different, more twisted,sort. The sides are fighting, but a few are becoming traitors. Why you ask? One simple word Love Form Name:Looks: Spieces:  Personality: Powers: Weapon:  Other:

Ifinishbooks and Nost

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Name: Nost (Duh. So creative Big Grin) Looks: Profile picture Spieces: Demon Personality: Quiet, intelligent, a bit asocial, but can be really kind. Powers: Necromancy Weapon: His tentacles. (I said Tentacles, i hope it doesn't get misunderstood.) Other: N/A

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Ifinishbooks and Nost

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
You might want to make it a bit more humanish, like I don't know? EYES and a nose and well not really any tenticals becouse demons don't have tenticals. Other wise it's a good charrie.

Ifinishbooks and Nost

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
You know, it's supposed that demons come in many ways. This is his shape. It's Slenderman.

Ifinishbooks and Nost

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh i didn't know that....... I know who slender an is...

Ifinishbooks and Nost

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Yeah, but technically, he can show a face if he wants. I'll post it later.

Ifinishbooks and Nost

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Well I've heard of slenderman but never really played it or saw it . Whatever

Ifinishbooks and Nost

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ivy Nightshade Looks: like my profile picture species: water elf Personality: Rebel, (most elves are rebel and love music) prankster, rule breaker. Music lover. Powers: can bend water and breathe underwater hence water elf. Weapon: bow and instead of arrows tridents Other: I WANT A BURRITO

Ifinishbooks and Nost

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Lol burrito. Shall we start?)

Ifinishbooks and Nost

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay I'm starting..) Ivy was in the woods, right next to the forbidden lands, it was the land of the dark side. There was a  red line indicating that you should not cross it or you shall die a pain ful death, she smirked and stepped on the line. Thy could make her die she was on the line not across it. She smirked once more and actually stepped across  the dark side. Everything seemed wilder, crazier, more rebelistic. She liked it.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Who is the worst singer EVER?

idea

cool halloween poem

Poetry

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

Kidzworld app

latest videos