Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

No Humans Allowed! (Ask to Join.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

May I join? Name: Rhea Ceres Rigidou Age: 235; looks 25 Gender: Female Species: Dragon Abilities: Can bend light and darkness, controls lightning and fire. Wears: Anything she wants, but always wears her cloak.  Appearance:  Appearance {Dragon}: 
I'll talk to Demi about it.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jazz Saccharine Age: 16 Looks: She's African-Canadian so her skin is sort of caramel, is short (about 5"3) and slender. Her light brown hair is in braids to her waist. Her eyes are olive green, and her lips are quite thin but nearly always in a mischeivous grin. She has a lot of freckles, her face is heart-shaped and her ears are freakishly small. Wears: She usually wears a short white dress with tan ankle boots. She sometimes pairs it with her brown leather jacket. She has a simple gold necklace with a shell pendant that she always wears. On special occasions, she wears a suit. Species: Basically a Siren. Abilities: She has the abilities to create different illusions in people's mind when singing, but is somehow able to do it even without singing out loud, just in her mind. Because of this she rarely ever sings in case she does it unintentionally. If she is extremely emotional or angry, she can even make those illusions a reality but this happens very rarely. Other: N/A

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
TOO MANY GIRLS ALREADYYY. D; Please, we need SOME guys. xD

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
xD Shall I make a guy?

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(This rp sounds interesting.Can i join?Here's my formsmileName: Luca JingAge: 14Gender: GirlLooks: (I'll put up a pic later but i'll put a description 4 now) Light pink hair,blue eyes,japanese features,skinny and partially pale with rosey cheeks Wears: usually a v-neck white t-shirt,jean shorts,leather brown knee-high boots Species: Nature fairy Abilities: She has the powers of your basic Mother Earth except with the elements of the Japanese environment.She can control the nature around her,fly and make nature flourish.Of course,she has her limits in her powers. Other: The source of her pink hair is from her abilities & species.Born in Japan and when she was 4 she moved to Toronto,Canada for a new home and safety because she almost exposed her supernatural self to everyone in her school.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(I'll also make a guy character too if u would like.)

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar

"designer_me555" wrote:

(This rp sounds interesting.Can i join?Here's my formsmileName: Luca JingAge: 14Gender: GirlLooks: (I'll put up a pic later but i'll put a description 4 now) Light pink hair,blue eyes,japanese features,skinny and partially pale with rosey cheeks Wears: usually a v-neck white t-shirt,jean shorts,leather brown knee-high boots Species: Nature fairy Abilities: She has the powers of your basic Mother Earth except with the elements of the Japanese environment.She can control the nature around her,fly and make nature flourish.Of course,she has her limits in her powers. Other: The source of her pink hair is from her abilities & species.Born in Japan and when she was 4 she moved to Toronto,Canada for a new home and safety because she almost exposed her supernatural self to everyone in her school.
In my opinion, it's a no, sorry. D: But if Demi wants more people and wants you to join, then okay, but we really don't need any more girls right now...

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
name: Luke Burne age:19 looks: blonde hair a little shaggy blue eyes about 5'4 loves to wear red or blue pt. 1 (i have to look up the form)

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
gender: completely male wears: red or blue polo jeans and boots (the type that beck wears on victorious) species: he is born in mannhattan and he was born from a supernatural family with powers with earth,water,fire,and air abilities: when he is mad he can produce lightning or orange fire or blue fire he can turn into lightning and worse enemy is anything with water or air other: once he caused a power outage

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? Name: Tamsin Rails Age: 17 Gender: Chick Looks:  Wears: Skinny jeans, tanks tops, black leather jackets, and black and white convers or toms Perso: Tamsin is very shy and smart, but when you get to know her she is very out-going and carefree. She is always laughing and smiling. She can brighten up anyones day and she is always thinking outside the box, but she has trust issues so it takes a long time for her warm up to someone Species:  Fallen Angel, Tamsin died when she was 17 and so she became a guaridian angel. When one day her human was murdered and she was blamed for it so the guardian angel councal threw her out of heaven ripping her wings out on the way down Abilities: She has this scar on her back shapped like a V from where her wings used to be so when you touch them you can see her past and she has the power to make you see things that aren't real and she can talk to you through her mind Other: She is from england so she has a British accent

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The wrong anwsers game! :3

We the Kidz

latest videos