Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

No Humans Allowed! (Ask to Join.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar

"skylight225" wrote:

May I join? Name: Tamsin Rails Age: 17 Gender: Chick Looks:  Wears: Skinny jeans, tanks tops, black leather jackets, and black and white convers or toms Perso: Tamsin is very shy and smart, but when you get to know her she is very out-going and carefree. She is always laughing and smiling. She can brighten up anyones day and she is always thinking outside the box, but she has trust issues so it takes a long time for her warm up to someone Species:  Fallen Angel, Tamsin died when she was 17 and so she became a guaridian angel. When one day her human was murdered and she was blamed for it so the guardian angel councal threw her out of heaven ripping her wings out on the way down Abilities: She has this scar on her back shapped like a V from where her wings used to be so when you touch them you can see her past and she has the power to make you see things that aren't real and she can talk to you through her mind Other: She is from england so she has a British accent
Ah, could you try and play a guy as well? I want us to get more guy characters but you worked hard on your form so I don't want to kick you out or anything...

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar

"skylight225" wrote:

May I join? Name: Tamsin Rails Age: 17 Gender: Chick Looks: Wears: Skinny jeans, tanks tops, black leather jackets, and black and white convers or toms Perso: Tamsin is very shy and smart, but when you get to know her she is very out-going and carefree. She is always laughing and smiling. She can brighten up anyones day and she is always thinking outside the box, but she has trust issues so it takes a long time for her warm up to someone Species: Fallen Angel, Tamsin died when she was 17 and so she became a guaridian angel. When one day her human was murdered and she was blamed for it so the guardian angel councal threw her out of heaven ripping her wings out on the way down Abilities: She has this scar on her back shapped like a V from where her wings used to be so when you touch them you can see her past and she has the power to make you see things that aren't real and she can talk to you through her mind Other: She is from england so she has a British accent
hey thats funny my bff is named tamsyn and she is from england

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure just give me some time to think of something im not very good at making guys so it might take a while)

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(I SHALL NOW MAKE MY CHARCTERS!) Name: Cassidy Johnson Age: 17 Gender: girl duh! What kind of guy name is Cassidy? Looks: like my AWESOME profile pic Wears: Cassidy usually wears some kind of hoodie with  a pair of matching converse and aviator shades too. Species: she is an water elf so she is a tad bit shorter that most people just a tad. Abilities: since she is a water elf she can bend water and breath under it.

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
may i join (my form is on pages  one or two i forgot)

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Blame it on the boogie

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
If you want I'll make a guy too, it's not very hard since I pretty much use the same form of a guy as the previous rolplay.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Ifinishbooks: Please? :3 Melissa: Yes you may, sorry for not responding.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
thnx and its okay

Blame it on the boogie

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay I'll make it right now! :3)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Daniel Pay Age:17 Looks: Jet black hair with deep violet eyes, his hair is medium but still covers half his eyes. He dosnt comb it up much so he leaves it down. He has paleish skin with salmon lips. Wears: Leather jacket, t shirt skinny jeans and black combat boots. Species: He is a fairy, he gets teased a lot becouse of that. Abilities: he can enchant things and fly and some other magic Other:I WANNA A TACO

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

How ?

How ?

How ?

fruit vs veggies

Hail Hydra!

latest videos