Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

No Humans Allowed! (Ask to Join.)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Name: Nost. (He's a demon. Doesn't have a Last name) Age: 17 Gender: Male Looks: Has red skin, and some tiny horns. Green eyes, and a small nose. Dark brown hair. Tall, and in good shape. Wears: Usually wears a Black T-shirt of his favorite band, Dream Theater. Dark blue jeans and black tennis shoes. Species: Demon. Abilities: Necromancy, occultism. Other: Likes dogs, wants a pet.

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(i was asked to join) Name: Lucifer Nightcrest age:15 Gender:Male Looks: Wearing: (still thinking) Species:wraith abilities: He can travel through the shadows.his shadow is actually alive and he's  usually seen talking to it or sends it out to do things for him.  Other:He has this weird thing when he accent changes when he talks,,and he's not particularly fond of the sunlight.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ah, brooo! You stole Kanashii's powers...XD loljustkidding, I know they were awesome. X3 Just kidding, lolz. :3 Demi, I hope it's okay I asked him to join. If not, then that's fine, I should have asked you anyways. ^_^)

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Caterina Hannah Valentine (Cat)  Age: Just turned 'sixteen'. Gender: Female.  Wearing: Cat loves wearing girly things- frilly skirts, converse, anything pink, bow headbands, dresses...things like that. She loves vintage things, and isn't afraid to shop at thrift stores. Actually, that's her second favorite place to shop. Her first favorite place to shop is Forever 21. Cat loves skinny jeans and tanktops, but doesn't wear them as much as she used to. Her backpack is a light chocolate brown with pink outlining and floral printed. Looks: She inspires me; juss Cat has dyed bright red hair, and she's not afraid to admit she dyed it- the reason being 'it's the color of red-velvet cupcakes!' Her hair is cut a little below her shoulder-bones with her slight bangs usually always being pulled back into a pouf or pinned back in some way, Cat almost never has them out. Cat usually either has her hair in a perky ponytail, straight out with a flower, straight out with a bow/headband, or just out straight or in waves, or curly. Her eyes are a chocolate brown color, and have flecks of deep, bright blue in them. She wears clear contacts most of the time and is ALWAYS wearing heavy-ish eyeliner and mascara, and shiny pink lipgloss. Cat is very petite, standing at 5'2 and almost less than 90 pounds. She has a tattoo of the outline of a heart on her right foot, on the toe next to her big toe. Cat got it last year, and her parents don't know yet.  Ariana as a mermaid #dead This is Cat in mermaid form. Her tail is silver-ish blue and her top is blue with white/silver floral print. Species: Mermaid, but nobody would ever know if she didn't tell you.  Abilities: She's allowed to move water without touching it as well as expand it and mold it into different shapes. With this power, the young mermaid can create balls of water, blasts of water or even geysers strong enough to life people off the ground. Cat also possesses a bit of the power to control fire and lightning. Cat also has many common abilities, that all mermaids have. She has a transforming power, in witch they have absolutely no influence, 10 seconds after they come in contact with water. If all water is removed (dried) from her body before the 10 seconds are up then the mermaids will remain in human form. But if not dried, the mermaids will grow tails. Every mermaid has a power over water- Cat's is that she can mold water. If in a special 'moon pool' during a special full moon she (or a mermaid) can get a power over weather. She (or any other mermaid) have also been thought to be able to breathe under water like a fish. She can stay submerged for long periods of time but they still need to breathe air. She can hold her breathe for at least 12 hours before needing to resurface but, since she is still young and doesn't have very much practice, more experienced mermaids can stay under for much longer. In water mermaids (including Cat) have the additional ability of speed-swimming. When she speed-swims her body is enveloped in bubbles that she uses as a jet stream to swim quickly with. Mermaids (still talking about Cat here) tails are also very strong. It is also possible that the place where a mermaid undergoes transformation affects the powers over water. Other: When she comes into contact with water for ten seconds, she grows her long silver-ish blue colored tail and the top. Her tail is covered in scales and end in a classic dolphin-shaped fluke. She also has a short dorsal fin running along the back of her tail from her waist to a little more than halfway down the tail. Cat (or any other mermaid) also lose their clothes they were wearing in human form which reappear when they become human again. There is a possibility that she could absorb her clothing into themselves as a side effect of her metamorphosis into a mermaid. Her hair keeps it's natural color and length, but any accessory or product in her hair disappears, along with her clothes. When she dries, her hair returns to whatever hairdo it was in. When Cat transforms her hair starts out untangled. Cat (and other mermaids) possess several magic abilities that she hasn't figured out yet, but will figure out along the way. Cat's personality is a bit like a cheerleaders- perky, bubbly, cheerful, and happy all the time. She's more than a bit of a ditz, and lives in her own world 99% of the time, which makes sense since she's a mermaid. Cat is hopelessly and openly flirty with guys, and doesn't keep relationships for very long. She's probably the sweetest girl you'll ever meet, but hard to keep a conversation with because she's constantly changing the subject and is very, very, random. Despite Cat's happy personality, she is overemotional almost all the time and can get sad very easily, so you'll have to be careful with her. It's still sinking in that she's a mermaid, and she still has to fully learn to cut down the water fights when she's with humans. Cat is super-spacey, but she's fun, and very much adorable. There ARE those rare times she has smart or good-ish ideas, but you won't see that very often. Oh, and by the way, never tell Cat a secret you want to keep. Don't let yourself get fooled- Cat is very manipulating, can be hurtful, and will sabotage you- shes not all cheese and daises. Something, say, endearing about her is her innocence, it's like she thinks and sees out of a child's eyes. Cat isn't as innocent as she was before, but is still very much so, and probably won't get when your saying something inappropriate. Oh, and she HATES swearing! But Cat is a very, very, very, very loyal friend, and when she gets to know you she'll have your back in every way, and has that way of understanding people because of how different she is. 

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar

"jklhy56" wrote:

(i was asked to join) Name: Lucifer Nightcrest age:15 Gender:Male Looks: Wearing: (still thinking) Species:wraith abilities: He can travel through the shadows.his shadow is actually alive and he's  usually seen talking to it or sends it out to do things for him.  Other:He has this weird thing when he accent changes when he talks,,and he's not particularly fond of the sunlight.
um I no this isn't my role play and stuff but I think u shuld change the name cuz its a very very very bad name  if u don't then that's fine I will just leave

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mellisa169" wrote:

"jklhy56" wrote:

um I no this isn't my role play and stuff but I think u shuld change the name cuz its a very very very bad name  if u don't then that's fine I will just leave
I suggest you leave. ): I know Lucifer is bad to some people, but this is Fantasy and it's all about personal creativity! 

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
you know what I respect you don't believ but I'm not going to be in the presence of something close to that name so goodbye forever I'm just glad Jesus is now happy with me

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Blame it on the boogie

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh God, I'm sorry but lets not even try and get religious about this...I'm not going to start a fight, but please, above all I'm asking that no one starts shoving their religious opinions in everyones' faces. I hear enough of that at school. XD)

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
( i mean really it's just a name)

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
I'm sry I wasn't tryin to do that but I'm just sayin I just didn't wanna be around things  like that I totally respect anybody of any religion no matter what even if they don't believe

Blame it on the boogie

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Doctor Who!

Doctor Who!

Slap The Keyboard :p

fruit vs veggies

latest videos