Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

No Humans Allowed! (Ask to Join.)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I know, me too. D: Oh, and I edited my form with the looks. ^^

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
( May I Join ? )

^^ That post i just made, Awesome. :3

"I AM NYAN CAT, HEAR ME NYAN!!!" Wait..... * Face palms * Whos Tac Nayn ???

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar

"StrokeOfMidnight" wrote:

( May I Join ? )
(I've seen you roleplay before, and I'm sorry, but no. D: )

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
( may i join?)

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
( Uh, Wow thats a Little Mean , but i Perfectly undersand that you dont want your post looking sad. )

^^ That post i just made, Awesome. :3

"I AM NYAN CAT, HEAR ME NYAN!!!" Wait..... * Face palms * Whos Tac Nayn ???

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar

( Uh, Wow thats a Little Mean , but i Perfectly undersand that you dont want your post looking sad. )
(I don't mean it in a bad way, I'm just saying that your style of roleplaying is something I don't prefer for this roleplay. ._.) (vanillacupcake, I'll have to think about letting you join. Can you make a form? I'll approve you or deny then, okai?)

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar

She said it in a perfectly nice way! Now, with all due respect, leave please&thank you. 

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry I haven't been active as much as I should have, Rii. D; You've been doing a great job! I'm gonna be active now. [:

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar

"DemiForever" wrote:

Sorry I haven't been active as much as I should have, Rii. D; You've been doing a great job! I'm gonna be active now. [:
Oh, thank you. And it's no problem. ^_^

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Here's my new form, and may I join?
Name: Antares Resonance Merrell Age: 19 Gender: Female Wears: Black ankle long dress with long sleeves, ballerina flats and a black cloak.  Species: Benu Abilities: The Benu {Antares} can never die of old age because of its magical regeneration properties. However, it can die of critical injuries. Her flames also heal your wounds to the touch, however, the Benu can also turn its flames into true, burning fire in order to slay what threatens it. Appearance {Human}:  Appearance {Benu}: The Benu looks like a beautiful golden stork or heron with golden plumage and healing flames in place of a plume, wings and tail. It has shiny black beak and legs. Its eyes look black from far but its eyes are actually a deep blue. 
★ ★ ★
Name: Sebastian Christopher Connor Age: 20 Gender: Male Wears: A black t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and black vans. He also wears a cloak similar to Antares. Species: Phoenix Abilities: The first and most obvious is its ability to control the amount of heat its own fiery body gives off. As a branch of this ability, the Phoenix can also propel huge streams of fire by bringing the large wings together.  Another ability of the Phoenix is its shrilling call. The Phoenix can shriek to the point that anything around it is brought to tears and can't hear clearly for days, or even weeks.  Lastly, the most amazing ability, it can never die. If he is on the verge of death, it becomes ash. The ash then ignites itself in a golden fire, and the Phoenix is revived in its own sacred fire. Appearance {Human}:   Appearance {Phoenix}: Its feather are entirely composed of fire; its tail and feathers orange and deep yellow, and its body mostly dark orange, red and crimson. Other than the feathers of fire, the Phoenix has other defining features. The huge talons are razor sharp  and could easily easily skewer several men. The talons themselves are about half a foot long, three curved claws in the front and one large jagged claw in the back.  Another defining feature is its head. The long and slender beak looks very traditional to most large birds, but its eyes are a different story. They are a deep set of shine and intelligence, that is undeniable. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

I know- song made by me

We the Kidz

latest videos