Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Bound to Destroy {Open - Character Sign Up - ATJ}

Posted By:
εBetween Two Wingsз
εBetween Two Wingsз
StarStarStarStar
Plot is horrible, don't question the enemy! This is based on the Chinese zodiac calendar  but I wanted different animals. Please choose two animals, a male and a female. Yes, the humans can become their creatures.
Plot:
All your life you thought you were another average person, but you were wrong. You had been chosen for a different life that you never thought could have existed... Only in fantasy. The stories of shape-shifters have been passed down generation to generation, and now it has chosen you. You've become a wild animal, not a weak one, but a strong and bold creature, bound to destroy the one beast every shape-shifter has wanted gone... The dragon
Resources and Location:
You will be set on a large, stranded island in the Pacific Ocean. It will have a fresh water river flowing in, forming into a waterfall. There will be a jungle that will have fruits to eat on, not to mention meat like wild boars and other edible animals. 
-Rules-
1.Use ​ proper grammar. Small mistakes are allowed, just don't text talk. 2. No nekkos. 3.Use " " when talking, ( ){ }[ ] when out of character. 4.Only up to two characters, no questions asked. 5.Romance is allowed, but don't go too far. 6.Don't surround the RP around your character, include others! 7. Please don't take too long to post. If you're busy, or want to leave the roleplay, please let us know! 8. No killing other characters allowed.
-Animals Available-
Females
Cougar - Taken {Jomeimei} Lioness - Taken {Mrs. Jasper Hale} Jaguar - Taken {Me} Cheetah - Taken {Kalypso} Wolf - Open Jackal - Open Dingo - Open Fox - Taken {KayKayZ} Anaconda - Open Raven - Taken {ArtemisMoonHunt} Crow - Open
Males
Cougar - Taken {Me} Lion - Open Jaguar - Taken {Kalypso} Cheetah - Open Wolf - Open Jackal - Taken {ArtemisMoonHunt} Dingo - Open Fox - Open Anaconda - Taken {Jomeimei} Raven - Taken {KayKayZ} Crow - Taken {Mrs. Jasper Hale}
-Character Sheet-
Name: Age: {16-24} Gender: Animal: Powers: {Four maximum} Biography: {Optional} Personality: {Optional} Appearance {Human - Picture preferred}: Appearance {Animal - Picture preferred}: Other: {Optional}

"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see."

Posted By:
εBetween Two Wingsз
εBetween Two Wingsз
StarStarStarStar
Name: Themis Réjane Masters Age: 24 Gender: Female Animal: Jaguar Personality: Themis can be kind and happy when she meets someone, but she has a problem with socializing. When she's in battle, or feels threatened, she will be fierce, fearless and bold. She will also be emotionless when she doesn't know somone. Powers: Blood, darkness and fire bender, can also control lightning. Appearance {Human}:  She has light brown hair, dark violet eyes, light skin and is 5'8 in height. Appearance {Animal}:  Other: Themis is slightly larger than a fully grown jaguar, and her nationality is British.
♦ ♦ ♦
Name: Eric Gregory Williams Age: 24 Gender: Male Animal: Cougar Personality: Eric is normally kind, funny and arrogant, but he's a challenger. Powers: Transforms into a shadow, is a shadow and light bender, and controls air. Appearance {Human}:  Appearance {Animal}: Cougar Other: When Eric is in shadow form, he becomes slightly faster when he runs.

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(Female fox and male raven? ^ ^)

Aww2

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
May I take a female fox?

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
εBetween Two Wingsз
εBetween Two Wingsз
StarStarStarStar
KayKayZ: Reserved them for you, please edit your ask post to your character sheet. Jomeimei: Fox has been taken.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Female cougar and male Anaconda?

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
εBetween Two Wingsз
εBetween Two Wingsз
StarStarStarStar
Jomeimei: It has been reserved for you.

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Destiny O. Age: 17 Gender: Female Animal: Fox Powers: Nature, Water, Fire, Can make people dizzy by looking into their eyes Biography: --- Personality: Nice, Shy, Quiet Appearance - Human: Appearance - Animal: Other: Her eyes change color on mood, and foxes love her Name: Keith Z. Age: 18 Gender: Male Animal: Raven Powers: Shadows, Fire, Ice Biography: Personality: Cold, Quiet, Dark Appearance - Human: Appearance - Animal: Other: Ravens love him xD

Aww2

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[May I join as the Female Raven, and the Male Jackal?]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
εBetween Two Wingsз
εBetween Two Wingsз
StarStarStarStar
Artemis: They have been reserved for you, please make your character sheet.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Riddle You Might Just Not Get Right,An...

spell ur username backwards

holidays :) or :(

Rate the signature above you!

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

latest videos