Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Bound to Destroy {Open - Character Sign Up - ATJ}

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry, might be n a different order Name: Maia Sapphire Nightinggale ( nobody knows her real name, not even her brother so she goes by The Shadow) Age:16 gender:F duh, what kind of boy name is Maia, honestly. Animal: cougar Powers: Shapeshifting into like...everything, Nature control, hypnotizing, and paralyzation, looks: ( human)she has long, beautiful black hair which goes down to her waist. Her blue eyes always show beneath her concealment..and she is always happy. She wears a jacket lined with knoves and a long, hood that cover her face ( if you have watched Lord of the rings, she looks like the hooded thingy that stabbed Frodo.) only her eyes show. Nobody knows what she looks like and she has always been considered a freak  LooksFrownanimal) umm.....like a normal cougar, except the fact that she has blue eyes.perso: she is bright, bulb,y, fast, no like, super fast, like she has bionic speed or somethin' so finds it annoying everyone else moves ' so slow' and she moves so fast. It is rare air if you catcha glimpse of her, she is that fast. But she has a small temper and is offended easily. She makes a game of everything and is usually picked n. she has amazing survival skills, agility, speed, and combat knowladge. She is super smart and it is a blessing to make allies with her. Not as easy as it sound. You have to see her which is kinda hard.  Weapon(added) knoves( forte), a bow and arrow, and a sword bio: even though she is rather attractive, she bullied when she was little and ever since, she has kept a hood up. Sometimes she takes it off and plays the flute or the piano, but rarely.her parents were killed and the school that took her in was not very good. But she made the best of it until she ran away with her brother FortitudeI SHALL GVE MY STUPID PERFECT CHARRIE A FLAW * evil grin*: often, she will have blackout moments when she becomes so mad she falls into a sort of coma state where she is seeing illusions and she will hide for varying periods of time. She has a short temper and might just explode at any moment at the slightest slipOther: I WANNA SANDWICH...oh yeah..,and what was the other thing? Oh Fortitude is her brother Name: Fortitude ( Latin for Bravery) Age:16 gender:Guy animal:anaconda  Powers: same as his sister Shadow Looks:human) basically, he looks like a boy version of his sister, even though nobody really knows what she looks like. He wears faded jeans, a green tee, and black runners. He is the flirting kind, though he doesn't really care for all the girls that love him, he is looking for the one. His eyes are the difference between his sister, he has green eyes, sea green, her eyes are cold and warm at the same time, his are completely free of emotion.  Looks ( animal) : her looks like a normal snake, except for the fact that he has turquoise-green eyes. He has diamonds down his back. perso: he is very light, he is free, and he loves to flirt. His personality is in his name, he has courage, he is brave, smart, and much like his sister. He loves talking about her to taunt his 'girlfriends' about how much he likes her, Shadow speaks of Fortitude occasionally, but not much. He is outgoing but inside he feels trapped, his happiness is fake. He needs somebody to release it for him weapon: ( added) he manly uses a bow and arrows bio: same as Shadows flaw: he is unhappy and he only let's his misery out at night, if an attack or anything that involves his courage and bravery n he night, he can't do it, he falls into a state of depression. He needs a special someone.... other: I hope this doesn't get sent to the mods, I worked hard on it.  

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
εBetween Two Wingsз
εBetween Two Wingsз
StarStarStarStar
Jomeimei: Accepted, but Maia can't be faster or stronger than the other characters, and no weapons are allowed, only your powers. There's also a small problem with your powers, you're not allowed to paralyze any of the other characters, only enemies. 

"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see."

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Referring to humans, she is fast, and she doesn't use her powers on friends. She is a nature-lover.

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
εBetween Two Wingsз
εBetween Two Wingsз
StarStarStarStar
Okay then, just don't go like bionic or vampire fast.

"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see."

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
No human being can go that fast. Not even if hey are half cheetah. She's like cheetah fast at her  full speed

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tasmin Carter. Age: {16-24} 16. Gender: Female. Animal: Raven. Powers: {Four maximum} Tasmin is able to control the temperature around her, and she can create static electricity. Biography: {Optional} Tasmin is only one year younger than her brother, Kyoko, and has lived with him for years since they're mother and father died. They rummaged up scraps, and worked sometimes, but never truly minded it. They were happy just being them as a whole family. Tasmin and Kyoko, brother and sister. Personality: {Optional} Quiet, depressed, always one to smirk or smile, emotionless at other times, rebellious, non-judgmental. Appearance {Human - Picture preferred}:  Appearance {Animal - Picture preferred}: Long feathery wings that reach about... one foot from her small, raven and black colored body. Sharp, deep black talons on her small, nimble black feet. A strong beak upon her face, creating a soft orange color to blend in with the rest. Her eyes turn wide, looking blank. Other: {Optional} Nope. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name: Kyoko Carter. Age: {16-24} 17. Gender: Male. Animal: Jackal. Powers: {Four maximum} Kyoko is able to shape-shift into any animal related to the Jackal. Biography: {Optional} Kyoko is only one year older than his younger sister, Tasmin, and has lived with her for years since they're mother and father died. They rummaged up scraps, and worked sometimes, but never truly minded it. They were happy just being them as a whole family. Kyoko and Tasmin brother and sister. Personality: {Optional} Quiet, kind, sensitive, sometimes cold, depressing at other times, very helpful, always one to share/smile. Appearance {Human - Picture preferred}:  Appearance {Animal - Picture preferred}: His paws are pitch black, an outlining of white upon the bottom. A snout that is the color of a tunnel at night, and his eyes seem a bit longer/wider than before. His body is all black, the insides of his ears no exceptions. Other: {Optional} Nothing.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[Mods..]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tasmin Carter. Age: {16-24} 16. Gender: Female. Animal: Raven. Powers: {Four maximum} Tasmin is able to control the temperature around her, and she can create static electricity. Biography: {Optional} Tasmin is only one year younger than her brother, Kyoko, and has lived with him for years since they're mother and father died. They rummaged up scraps, and worked sometimes, but never truly minded it. They were happy just being them as a whole family. Tasmin and Kyoko, brother and sister. Personality: {Optional} Quiet, depressed, always one to smirk or smile, emotionless at other times, rebellious, non-judgmental. Appearance {Human - Picture preferred}:  Appearance {Animal - Picture preferred}: Long feathery wings that reach about... one foot from her small, raven and black colored body. Sharp, deep black talons on her small, nimble black feet. A strong beak upon her face, creating a soft orange color to blend in with the rest. Her eyes turn wide, looking blank. Other: {Optional} Nope. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name: Kyoko Carter. Age: {16-24} 17. Gender: Male. Animal: Jackal. Powers: {Four maximum} Kyoko is able to shape-shift into any animal related to the Jackal. Biography: {Optional} Kyoko is only one year older than his younger sister, Tasmin, and has lived with her for years since they're mother and father died. They rummaged up scraps, and worked sometimes, but never truly minded it. They were happy just being them as a whole family. Kyoko and Tasmin brother and sister. Personality: {Optional} Quiet, kind, sensitive, sometimes cold, depressing at other times, very helpful, always one to share/smile. Appearance {Human - Picture preferred}:  Appearance {Animal - Picture preferred}: His paws are pitch black, an outlining of white upon the bottom. A noset that is the color of a tunnel at night, and his eyes seem a bit longer/wider than before. His body is all black, the inside of his ears no exceptions. Other: {Optional} Nothing.

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
AHHHHHH GAHH. THAT'S 7 PEOPLE I KNOW THAT LOOK LIKE THAT NOW. 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(Arti, like all your forms get modded o_o xD)

Aww1
Aww

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Which Color?

what is love according to you?

Which Color?

what is love according to you?

Girlz vs Boyz

Girlz vs Boyz

latest videos