Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Where am I (Open ATJ)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
You wish that you would be alone, but one day you wake up with just that. Everyone was always telling you be careful what wish for, but you thought this was great no rules no on eto tell you other wise, but is it all cut out to be what you thought of it. And where are you how did you get there who got me here? Well.... Form Name: Age: Looks: Perso: Short Bio: Other: Rules loves ok no perfect people you can only have two people Mine Name: Sam Age:15 Looks: Perso: Loves to explore and see the world. Likes to be alone and listen to music.Hates when she's traped in one place. Short Bio: Her mom owns a law office and is never home and her dad is a cop. she expected to behave perfectly but hates it. She has 3 other brothers and 1 sister. She always locked in her room. Other: Has a scar on the back of her neck covered up by her hair most of the time.

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Where am I (Open ATJ)

Posted By:
εBetween Two Wingsз
εBetween Two Wingsз
StarStarStarStar
May I join?
Name: Elisia Charmaine James Age: 20 Personality: Calm, reserved, quiet, challenger and has an attitude. She will also never turn a fight down. Biography: Elisia was kidnapped when she was fifteen years old to become an assassin, which she turned out to be. Now, she's a rogue, she doesn't kill because of an order, nor is she for hire. Appearance:   Other: Elisia has a pet owl that follows her around, no matter what. She also has large black wings {portrayed in the picture}.

"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see."

Where am I (Open ATJ)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(yeS)

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Where am I (Open ATJ)

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(Hey can i join?) Name: Luka Age: 16 Looks: Anime warrior girl! Perso: Skillful,forgetful,nice & brave.Get her really angry and the next thing you know,your pinned on something with daggers (basically has a raging attitude when angered)! Short Bio: Her mom died when Luka was 8 due to cancer.Her dad basically gets angry with her grades and gets strict with her almost all the time.Thus her reason why she wants to live alone. Other: A black belt at martial arts.She used to have a boyfriend but dumped him because she was getting bullied by him a month after they became bf & gf.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Where am I (Open ATJ)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(yes)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

Inspiration - Motivation

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Harry potter or twilight???

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Whats the longest book you ever read!...

latest videos