Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

ELEMENTS

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
This RP  is about where there are four elements. Earth, fire , water , air. The people of that nation can manipulate those powers. And in each Nation (this is in the future in the USA) has royal people and then a evil is rising, it's the Kings and queens of each element have united and want to rule the world. It's up to their children, princes and princess must defeat them. Only one prince/princess of element.  Three easy rules you must follow.  1. Dnt t@lK l!ke dis   2.Third person ,if u want add an addition at the bottom with a 1st person  3. No pregnant lines  Form Name: Age: (15-19) Looks:  Gender:  weapon:  Bio:  Personality:  Other: Magic is aloud, so like never ending arrows is fine. Slots  WaterTaken by me)  Fire(Open) Earth(Open) Air(Taken by Never Prejudiced)

ELEMENTS

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join as air?
Name: Astrid Synnøve Laurent Gender: Female Age: 19 Personality: Quiet, fierce, challenger, calm and has an attitude.  Weapons:  The arrowheads are filled with different kinds of deadly poison, but only two have electricity.  Turkish Dagger This sword will do anything as long it involves air. Appearance:  Other: You will always be seeing her wearing this necklace, which is protection from everyone, except her twin brother. This necklace will cause anyone and anything excruciating pain to whoever wants to harm her. The gems are Azurite.
♦ ♦ ♦
Name: Antony Nicholai Laurent Gender: Male Age: 19 Personality: Forceful, controlling, protective, jealous, and is prone to sudden outbursts of anger. Weapons: Betwixt This sword will do anything as long it involves wind. Appearance:  Other: Antony has this strange love for Astrid, though he doesn't quite recognize it. This usually explains of why Antony becomes enraged when Astrid doesn't let him know of where she's going or what she'll be doing.
♦ ♦ ♦
So, you can tell that Antony and Astrid are obviously twins. Even though their hair colors are different, you can still see the resemblance. 

ELEMENTS

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes you may join as air, I guess the Age has been decided, I my characters shall portray 19 year old aswell, I bid you a good!marrow. Sorry I'm reading Shakespeare! XD

ELEMENTS

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Any body else?

ELEMENTS

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Culd you mabey ask people to join?

ELEMENTS

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Gender: Female Name: Alana Lénokr Element: Fire weapon: she has a long fan that is able to create fire in everyblow or blast. Bio: her parents were very rich but didnt have a high status and so she became unknown. Her parents were water and for some reason theor daughter had became the oppisite. They had struggeled to live with this indifference and ended up making her family fall apart. Personality: she is not very talkatove and since she wasnt able to learn how to become affecinate she ks just the opposite. She is very smart and is able to think beyond many people think she is able to do. Yet, inside her souls yerns for love that she had never received

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

ELEMENTS

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
1girl, 1 boy otherwise  you are accepted except her parent are the fire kingdom king and queen.

ELEMENTS

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
FIRE. May I join as fire?!?!

'Take your makeup off, let your hair down, take a breath. Look into the mirror at yourself, do you like you?'
-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

ELEMENTS

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Umm yes, sice the other girl didn't listen to me plus your awesome, btw you have yo make a guy and a gal.

ELEMENTS

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Umm yes, sice the other girl didn't listen to me plus your awesome, btw you have yo make a guy and a gal.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who Is Your Favorite Basketball Player

cats vs dogs

Hunger Games Or Maze Runner

cats vs dogs

hamburger or cheese burger?

Hunger Games Or Maze Runner

latest videos