Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Animal kingdom ~where I should be~ (open)((ATJ))

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Woke up alone, the savannah sun blaring on their gullible faces. The stand. They walk curiously. They are confused. Hopeless against the fact they are now no longer human beings, no longer safely in their houses. The are now were they should be. Where they would have been if they were not humans. Now that fate has come upon them they must survive...........~The animal kingdom...~ You are now on a huge almost dessert, there are a few trees around, but they are only high enough for giraffes and elephants or flying creatures. You try to move your- where ARE your arms? You look at your limbs, those are not arms! You realize you are definitely NOT A HUMAN anymore....... ~Rules~ No god modding No sexual content Discussing in these () about any relationships between RP characters please Please, Have fun! And If I have to kick you off, please leave, this will happen rarely though smile If you are going to say "will put up" in a piece of form, please actually put it up when you have finished making it. last, please ask me if your going to make two! Form: Name: Age(11-20): Gender: Looks: Animal: Bio: Other: Personality: Pet?Describe: Here are mine: Name: Alexis Foxe Age(11-20): 17 Gender: F Looks:, Green fluorescent eyes, Deep Crimson fur, a big, white bang that covers her eyes Animal: Fox Bio: Lived in a family of 8, yes, eight, 5 siblings, herself, and her eventually divorced parents. She ran away after her only remaining gaurdian died and she lived by herself with her cousin. she lived in the busy city of new york and almost got killed by all sorts everyday. Other: no Personality: Cool, slick, and really funny Pet?Describe: no. Name: Lionel Graze Age(11-20): 19 Gender: M Looks: Golden tough fur and slightly darker mane, Green-red eyes and sharp attacking jaws. Animal: Lion Bio: ask him Other: nope Personality: Funny, Tough, mighty Pet?Describe: A bird, a Dark crimson bird with beady eyes that he calls "Carpet" because it used to just sit on the carpet.

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Naya Wolfe (Wolfie) Age: 17 Gender: F Looks: Grey Fur, Blue Green eyes, and a big black bang that covers her left eye. Her left eye has a scar over it. Animal:  Wolf Bio: Later Other: Her bestfriend is Alexis Foxe (If it's ok can they be cousions, because the fox and wolf are related) Personality: Sweet, senstive, Bold, and curious. Pet? Describe: No (This ok Flo?)

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
accepted!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(we can start a little maybe u can invite on friends) (lets RP the beginning) I slowly opened my eyes. one of them was covered by my bang. I reach to brush it away. Wait, why do I have.... PAWS??? A look at my crimson fur. I looked at my cousin, Naya.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
As I begin to stand up-On all fours now- I realize....I'm no longer a human being. I am a, a, Fox! Just like my surname! Foxe! I pat the sand off my furry body and slowly pad over to Naya, I see a vulture heading for her. quickly, I do the only thing I can do, I leap at the vulture and scare the talons out of him. quickly I ran up to Naya and nudged her with my nose to wake her up. she went over to a watering hole and had a drink. she hopped in and washed up, then she grabbed a leaf and dried off. she walked back to her cousin and sat down next to her other friend.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Piper platy Age:18 Gender: Female Looks: My profile pic in a second. Animal:Platypus  Bio: Ask her Other:Nada Personality: Careful,Funny and lively Pet:No pet

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted) I saw another pers- Animal there and went over and nudged her awake "Hello, Hello? wake up?" I breathed softly.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
I woke up and said"Hello."I rubbed my face trying to find my nose but what I found was a giant bill.I was a platypus my favorite animal.I thought cool and awesome at the same time but also being scientific.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexis: I helped The gir- Platypus up and said "don't ask me where we are, I have littler clue than you". and I Ran iver to wake up Lionel.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Piper said"Why would I try because there is no water for us platypus's to live in."I waddled on my legs trying to find water.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Doctor Who!

Doctor Who!

Slap The Keyboard :p

fruit vs veggies

latest videos